Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-14 12:37:24

OG7DEID8

I'm think my account is just bugged.

Hello.
I'm playing Everybody Edits from it very early version. I remember when here was only Factory Pack, Secrets, some other things like Glass, and very small amout of smileys.
I had a big problem, but I'm decided now to know what this is. As I said I'm play this game 4 or 5 years. And... (be ready for laught or not) I'm still don't have wizards :S. STILL. DONT. HAVE. WIZARDS. wtf, my friends got it after 3-4 of playing .-..
This isn't one strange thing. Second thing is that i can't use my email in game. I can't invite anybody to friends, because they just don't get my Email. And they can't invite me too, because i don't have got these invites. I remember when chat was back for free. It needed to send email or something. I just needed to use help from my friend because when i was sending or something, nothing was working. I needed to give my acc passes to my friend, and he made the chat for me.
I wan't say last time i can't get any magic coins. From very long time. Idk, mayble this is normal, i really idk. Anyway, wizards thing is very strange for me.
One magic thing i have it's Grinch. I don't have magic blocks, just nothing :c...
Please, say me what's going on...

If you can do anything,
            Do it, because after u can't do everything,
                   Live isn't infinite,
                        But this isn't too limited!

#2 2015-08-14 13:19:10

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Re: I'm think my account is just bugged.

You are very unlucky then.
The first magic block is easy to get. If you can't get it, i think you will need this:
Irish_clover.jpg

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2015-08-14 13:33:57

Kirby

The Wizards are perfectly normal. I dunno about now, but back then, were you to get a magic, the wizard chance was 2 percent. Multiply 2 percent by the magic chance, those are very small odds

As for the email, make sure when your friends copy the email you give them, that there is no space after .com

Also, check your spam

#4 2015-08-14 13:43:19

OG7DEID8

Kirby wrote:

The Wizards are perfectly normal. I dunno about now, but back then, were you to get a magic, the wizard chance was 2 percent. Multiply 2 percent by the magic chance, those are very small odds

As for the email, make sure when your friends copy the email you give them, that there is no space after .com

Also, check your spam

I'm don't think my unluck is here a problem. Most my friend get Wizards in first or second week of playing.

I giving always fine email, friends paste it fine too.

I don't got these emails in Spam. :/

If you can do anything,
                   Live isn't infinite,

#5 2015-08-14 13:48:05

Kirby

OG7DEID8 wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Also, check your spam

I'm don't think my unluck is here a problem. Most my friend get Wizards in first or second week of playing.

Yes, your luck is the problem. I am one hundred thousand percent sure.

Play worlds with under 100 coins and don't go afk in coin machines. You'll get it eventually

Also, the space is always there after copy pasting for some odd reason. Ask them next time to make absolute sure there's no space

Wooted by:

#6 2015-08-14 13:52:17

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

I had some bug like this one, after the new magic system, i get many, many magic coins but they didn't displayed on my profile, it shows that i've got 300, but i'm sure i was over 2000, and i just got my wizard with the new magic system

Krosis.gif

#7 2015-08-14 13:58:49

OG7DEID8

Kirby wrote:
OG7DEID8 wrote:
Kirby wrote:

Also, check your spam

Yes, your luck is the problem. I am one hundred thousand percent sure.

Play worlds with under 100 coins and don't go afk in coin machines. You'll get it eventually

Also, the space is always there after copy pasting for some odd reason. Ask them next time to make absolute sure there's no space

Are you sure, I'm don't get wizards after 4 years of playing? :X
This sounds just unreal. Most my friends as i said get this in first days of playing...

Arkonagames wrote:

I had some bug like this one, after the new magic system, i get many, many magic coins but they didn't displayed on my profile, it shows that i've got 300, but i'm sure i was over 2000, and i just got my wizard with the new magic system

After new magic system i get many magic coins too. But when classic coins back - just nothing...

If you can do anything,
                   Live isn't infinite,

#8 2015-08-14 15:06:04

Anch

Some people just have very bad luck (including me).
I don't have any magic blocks and didn't get any magic coins after they re-released it.

#9 2015-08-14 15:12:33

OG7DEID8

anch159 wrote:

Some people just have very bad luck (including me).
I don't have any magic blocks and didn't get any magic coins after they re-released it.

;S

But back to email. This is strangest thing here ;s

If you can do anything,
                   Live isn't infinite,

#10 2015-08-14 15:28:47

skullz17

Pretty sure most people do not get wizards within the first few weeks of playing. Maybe your friends do, but most people don't. I got wizard quite early on (probably a month or two of playing), but I didn't get fire wizard for a while and I got witch even later.

I do find it strange that you have been playing around as long as me, maybe longer, yet you don't even have the blue wizard. You probably haven't been playing enough levels. Do you often just hang out with friends in their worlds? That's mostly what a lot of old players do nowadays. You have to actually play levels in the lobby to get magic (even if they're bad).

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#11 2015-08-14 15:38:39

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

skullz17 wrote:

Pretty sure most people do not get wizards within the first few weeks of playing. Maybe your friends do, but most people don't. I got wizard quite early on (probably a month or two of playing), but I didn't get fire wizard for a while and I got witch even later.

I do find it strange that you have been playing around as long as me, maybe longer, yet you don't even have the blue wizard. You probably haven't been playing enough levels. Do you often just hang out with friends in their worlds? That's mostly what a lot of old players do nowadays. You have to actually play levels in the lobby to get magic (even if they're bad).

Took me  2 or 3 years to get the magic smileys.

Discord: jawp#5123

#12 2015-08-14 15:40:39

skullz17

JaWapa wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

Took me  2 or 3 years to get the magic smileys.

I think I took about 2.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#13 2015-08-14 16:46:50

Creature

HabboGame wrote:

If you can't get it, i think you will need this:
Irish_clover.jpg

Isn't three leaf clover a unluck object?

This is a false statement.

#14 2015-08-14 20:06:10

hummerz5

It's an reluck object^

I've got a few magic smileys; no magic bricks. Honestly, I just don't play the game. (That, and I think the magic system probably is skewed against me, be it in my level choices or playing style, don't know. However, it's certainly not a fixed percentage)

#15 2015-08-14 21:14:38

OG7DEID8

skullz17 wrote:

lol i played soo much and many levels. I collected around 1000000 coins //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

Anyway guys, magic smileys aren't the main problem. Main problem is my email. Why i can't receive on this friend reguest newsletter news? And send too? When my friend was trying send something from my accout, he did it without any problems. Soo, my PC is seriously idiotic?  just WTF?

If you can do anything,
                   Live isn't infinite,

#16 2015-08-14 21:21:39

Kirby

OG7DEID8 wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

lol i played soo much and many levels. I collected around 1000000 coins //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

Anyway guys, magic smileys aren't the main problem. Main problem is my email. Why i can't receive on this friend reguest newsletter news? And send too? When my friend was trying send something from my accout, he did it without any problems. Soo, my PC is seriously idiotic?  just WTF?

Just PM a mod about that, they are much more active than the old ones so they should answer.

#17 2015-08-14 23:54:37

Anch

skullz17 wrote:

I got the wizard on my alt account I had for a week before I got it on my main account for over a year.

#18 2015-08-15 00:23:12

Xfrogman43

HabboGame wrote:

The first magic block is easy to get.

Lol I have gotten +32 energy (+15 +15 +2) and still no magic block

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#19 2015-08-15 14:25:33

skullz17

Xfrogman43 wrote:
HabboGame wrote:

Probably because magic blocks come from blue coins, which aren't always common in most levels.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#20 2015-08-15 14:30:34

Luka504

Ive only beenn playing for less than a year(i was afk for a  few months in that year)  and i have all magic smileys(but purple ghost) and 2 magic bricks.If i summed up my luck in a  picture,it would be:

Ixp3SVG.png

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#21 2015-08-15 17:41:33

Raven
Formerly Diana2003

I don't have any magic block.

#22 2015-08-15 19:05:19, last edited by Xfrogman43 (2015-08-15 19:06:07)

Xfrogman43

skullz17 wrote:
Xfrogman43 wrote:
HabboGame wrote:

Probably because magic blocks come from blue coins, which aren't always common in most levels.

I got +15 from blue coin
but yeah, most people either spam both coins, to insane amounts,  or have one or the other. Good levels have a mix of both equally.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

Xfrogman431439661919530742

Board footer