Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-03-30 10:37:19

Kamekthemagician

SMB20´s dream 1

Hello! Today I had an EE short dream lol.

I was in my world remembering the Red Ninja Easter Egg smiley. I found no more special smileys: I tried other keys, crowns, cakes, but nothing happened. Suddenly, I remembered that I didn´t try Music package and Drums package!

I did something similar to what I did to get Red Ninja smiley, and some time later, I got a new smiley!

I don´t remember how it was, I only remember I got a special smiley.

i7hWfSA.png

udZX0YY.gif

My nickname in-game is Supermariobros20. I have played EE for 4 years! I love creating Super Mario worlds!

#2 2015-03-30 16:00:03

Kamekthemagician

Re: SMB20´s dream 1

drstereos wrote:

and once i

another EE dream

lol, you kicked a special player

udZX0YY.gif

My nickname in-game is Supermariobros20. I have played EE for 4 years! I love creating Super Mario worlds!

#3 2015-03-30 16:53:05

some woman

i've never actually had a dream about ee
i did have this really weird dream once where i could take off my feet

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#4 2015-03-30 16:55:56

SPT

i had a dream where i knew i was dreaming so i told everyone i was dreaming

#5 2015-03-30 16:59:10

some woman

Duck wrote:

related:
i had this one weird dream where i was aware that i was dreaming and i had to wake up so i kept trying to go to sleep but then i'd dream about the dream i was already in unless i went to sleep in the right place at the right time

#6 2015-03-30 17:57:31

Michele
Formerly AntonioS300

I have a dream where I played Hide and Seek in Creative.

Idler.jpg
XOsS4ha.gif

#7 2015-03-30 18:49:20

some woman

drstereos wrote:
some man wrote:
Duck wrote:

related:
i had this one weird dream where i was aware that i was dreaming and i had to wake up so i kept trying to go to sleep but then i'd dream about the dream i was already in unless i went to sleep in the right place at the right time

always if i realise i'm having a nightmare, i try to suicide in my dream so i wake up as soon as possible

wow
having a savvy mind must be scary //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#8 2015-03-30 19:42:55

Weirdoverse
Website

i dreamed that i was escaping from zombies then i got to house roofs, then i magicly got to swing i had no face, later i did go down houses

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#9 2015-03-30 20:00:11

Creature

I don't exactly remember all my EE dreams, I can only remember one, when I once had a nightmare that I became a moderator and I didn't had anything to add in-game, all I added was a basketball.

This is a false statement.

Wooted by:

#10 2015-03-30 20:04:14

some woman

drstereos wrote:
Creature wrote:

I don't exactly remember all my EE dreams, I can only remember one, when I once had a nightmare that I became a moderator and I didn't had anything to add in-game, all I added was a basketball.

lol, how is that a nightmare

because he hates basketball?

Wooted by:

#11 2015-03-30 20:47:58

Kamekthemagician

I had another EE dream where I clicked on friend list and a sign appeared above a place where I could write:

"Write 3 smileys to get them instantly (every smiley is allowed)"

I wrote: Pumpkin, Lit Pumpking and Rabbit and then I pressed Sent.

Then I clicked on a world to show my new smileys and before joining the world I woke up... I almost said "oh come on!".

udZX0YY.gif

#12 2015-04-01 08:37:29

Kamekthemagician

Kamekthemagician wrote:

haizle! Today I had anickle EE short dream lol.
I waz in my world remembering teh Red Ninja Eastgzle smileh. I found no more special smileys: I tried other kzyeys, crownickles >=3, cakes, but nothing happenedzlez0rzes! MRRP =3 Suddenlynating, I remembered that I didnickle´t try Music package andziez Drums package!
I did something similar to what I did to get Red Ninja smileh, andziez some time latzor, I got a new smileh!
I don´t remember how teh thingzikle waz, I onlynating remember I got a special smileh.

Kamekthemagician wrote:

I had another EE dream where I clicked on friend list andziez a signickle appeared above a place where I could write:
"Write 3 smileys to get them instantlynating (every smileh iz allowed)"
I wrote: Pumpkin, Lit Pumpking andziez Rabbit andziez thenickle I pressed Sent! MAI TEALEAFS ON TEH POUTING PANTSIZICKLEZ!
Thenickle I clicked on a world to show my new smileys andziez before joining teh world I woke up... I almost said "oh come on!".

Wow nice, can aybody understand it? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

udZX0YY.gif

#13 2015-07-07 13:29:46

some woman

I had a dream where I was taking part in this CYOA (Choose Your Own Adventure) webcomic where the main character had to run from aliens (and his robot dog who was allergic to grass for some reason), and then the main character stopped in a cave with a green alien and a red alien and they didn't look that friendly, so I commanded to give the green alien a balloon but it turns out my command was right after a command that somehow summoned a bunch of green alien puppies that were in the Boy Scouts (i have no clue) that made us fall out of the cave. Then we came across the main character's former town before it got destroyed by aliens and said main character's "alien senses" started tingling and it led him to an empty bell tower with two normal people chatting in there but then they ripped off their costumes and they turned out to be two random bald people with glasses, but then they took off their costumes AGAIN and it was two aliens, except the one on the left had the face of Nicolas Cage. (i somehow was transported into the game at this point) So then he took off his "costume" again and he was still just an alien with the face of Nicolas Cage, and then he tried taking off his "costume" again and again and again but he still had Nicolas Cage's face, and I thought sooner or later they were going to chase me so I opened the door to my garage and ran outside and then I woke up.

#14 2015-07-07 13:37:13

capasha

I have had this dream before.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4

capasha1436272633519613

Board footer