Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-27 05:17:42, last edited by Surfbro (2015-06-27 07:50:35)

Surfbro

[Must read][Reality] ~Please use the in-game report system...

Instead of spamming the forums with reports because someone did something against the rules, start using the /reportabuse {Username} - {Reason}

Some famous quotes from the finest staff:

JaWapa,

lG9MvpW.png

Nou,

CqradTK.png?1

And even sometimes the staff gets confused by these "Forum reports" Look at Master1 as an example,

Cn0PyqJ.png

Also, in my opinion Zoey may be getting frustrated with some of these,

Tvscl1W.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are where the staff posted these comments:

Jawapa, and zoey2070 posted in topic: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=28721

Nou posted in topic: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=28692

Master1 posted in topic: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=28506

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So welcome to reality people!!!

PLEASE NOTE: ANYTHING THAT I HAVE POSTED IS ALL MY OPINIONS ON THIS ISSUE. THE STAFF DOESN'T  KNOW I MADE THIS TOPIC UNTIL THEY SEE IT, SO DON'T GO THINKING THEY HAD  ME MAKE THIS TOPIC.. (Because some people think like that)

ZS7JxlU.png?1

#2 2015-06-27 08:19:28

iPwner
Website

Re: [Must read][Reality] ~Please use the in-game report system...

AY~ DEM NOOBZ, TSK TSK TSK! ;() HONESTLY KIDZ ARE LIKE N00BZ IRL. :3 NEVER LEARN! SO YOU HAVE TO PWN EM IRL JIZ LIKE N00BZ. :3 If yo kids are actin too serious just give em a "serious" spank on the butt to give 'em' a gooooooooooood rash. That'll "soften" 'em' up! If you're a female just whip out your vegetables and flop em right in their face! :0 That'll learn ern` children! That'll learny em!

P.S. Mods, it's my birthday. Can it pleaze be my bday present that I don't get a warning for "freedom of expression"? :o I feel like my posts have gotten increasingly stale and I needed to spice it up~!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2015-06-27 15:33:10

Anch

I don't think we don't need a topic saying not to spam the forums with reports.

#4 2015-06-27 15:47:59

skullz17

anch159 wrote:

I don't think we don't need a topic saying not to spam the forums with reports.

Well we definitely need something.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#5 2015-06-27 15:49:27, last edited by Anak (2015-06-27 23:49:05)

Anak

iPwner wrote:

P.S. Mods, it's my birthday. Can it pleaze be my bday present that I don't get a warning for "freedom of expression"? :o I feel like my posts have gotten increasingly stale and I needed to spice it up~!

The ban was a birthday gift, I assume

On topic: It is annoying how people make forum threads about someone getting banned. Granted you don't know whether you can report it or not, but if you know you can, then just do it.

Wooted by: (4)

#6 2015-06-27 23:47:53

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

iPwner wrote:

AY~ DEM NOOBZ, TSK TSK TSK! ;() HONESTLY KIDZ ARE LIKE N00BZ IRL. :3 NEVER LEARN! SO YOU HAVE TO PWN EM IRL JIZ LIKE N00BZ. :3 If yo kids are actin too serious just give em a "serious" spank on the butt to give 'em' a gooooooooooood rash. That'll "soften" 'em' up! If you're a female just whip out your vegetables and flop em right in their face! :0 That'll learn ern` children! That'll learny em!

u rlly had to say that

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2015-06-28 01:33:50

Insanity

dunno i honestly dont want a report system cuz then the nerds i abuse will cry about it and get me rekt

Maverick: Started up on a 6, when he pulled from the clouds, and then I moved in above him.
Charlie: Well, if you were directly above him, how could you see him?
Maverick: Because I was inverted.

Wooted by: (3)
Insanity1435451630516800

Board footer