Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-05 19:08:39

Abelysk

Best Minis!

Minigames are small, compact, squared-challenges that are a favorite for newcomers of Everybody Edits. Many of the professional players, however, discourage minigames for being too easy, and a silly waste of time. However, I am proud to introduce minigames that have finally stepped up to the scale. These "Best Minis" have found pride in offering smooth, unique experiences to its players. Enjoy these minis, because they're the only ones you'll get.

8KbLf4T.png

These minigames are inspired by the 2011 "Best Minigames" developed by Pro Leaders.

Features

Best Minis features a built-in spectator system! Players may now spectate others using this built-in system once they have completed the main 80 minigames.

Best Minis is divided in half, so the players know what to expect from both sides. Signs indicate when the halves are completed, and what to expect from the other half.

Best Minis offers 5 unique Bonus challenges for players to overcome.*

Best Minis offers minigames that you've never seen before!

*Note that all Bonus challenges must be completed to obtain the Trophy.

Speedrunning and Racing

Best Minis is proud to offer minigames that are adequate for speedrunning and racing! Gather up your friends and compete to see who finished Best Minis first.

Q & A

Q. 1) Are these really the best minigames in Everybody Edits? A. ) They may not be. However, they are certainly better than the minigames released to the public daily from the average player. Preferences are different for other players as everyone has different tastes.

Q. 2) Why are the minigames so difficult? A. ) The minigames cater for the more professional players.

Q. 3) How made the most minigames? Itsmeandersonlol, Ipwner, or Kirby? A. ) Itsmeandersonlol made the most minigames, including all of the Bonus Challenges. Kirby made three challenges, while Ipwner also made 3 (or 4).

Q. 4) I played through the minigames before, but I've gotten to one of the last five minigames. I had to leave though. Is there anyway I can go back to that minigame if I play the Best Minis again? A. ) Certainly. If I saw you leave from a certain minigame, or if you provide a screenshot, I can teleport you back to the last minigame you were at.

Q. 5) The Bonus challenges are too hard for me! Can I skip one? A. ) Sure, you can. You'll only have 1 pass though.*

*The skip pass can only be used once. It can be used for any of the 80 minigames also!

I hope you all enjoy Best Minis!

PLAY: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWpwEoLyjCbkI

Wooted by:

#2 2015-06-05 21:04:46

capasha

Re: Best Minis!

I have tried these before. And they was easy till I got to the hard part that made me rage quit.

#3 2015-06-05 21:31:36

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I had to take off, but here's where I was:
gzer93

Discord: jawp#5123

#4 2015-06-05 21:46:11

Panic

The second last box (green one) was too annoying for me. Too much effort to spam keys at right time, so quit. The one right before it is annoying too.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#5 2015-06-05 23:29:43

capasha

EyABNhh.png

I'm stuck..

#6 2015-06-06 01:25:14

khwamwiklcrit

hBPfbaA.jpg
I win! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

khwamwiklcrit1433550314510041

Board footer