Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 Before February 2015

Zumza

Re: Create your own EE remake

JaWapa wrote:

This honestly makes me sad...
I thought bots, remakes, and hacks were the reason people started to hate EE... Why bring this tutorial back up?

Modified clients will more decrease the level of players.
Bots, bots in most cases are created for trolling.
Hacks, after mods are not active and the "report" dosent do anything is the heaven for hackers.

Things are not as they're was... When did you feel fun now in EE? I feel only competition.
Is no scope to cry or to bring a backup. This is evolution some times is self-destruction.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#102 Before February 2015

Zumza

anch159 wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

It's against the rules to provide cracked software (warez). [Rule. 2a]
Not just for this forum, but for the entirety of the United States.

Also, capasha is a man. Not a "her", lol.

Capasha is a man's name? Sorry!

An her is still a man not an elien.
Doh is a men.

Last edited by The Doctor (Apr 7 2014 6:05:32 am)

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#103 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

The Doctor wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

This honestly makes me sad...
I thought bots, remakes, and hacks were the reason people started to hate EE... Why bring this tutorial back up?

Modified clients will more decrease the level of players.
Bots, bots in most cases are created for trolling.
Hacks, after mods are not active and the "report" dosent do anything is the heaven for hackers.

Things are not as they're was... When did you feel fun now in EE? I feel only competition.
Is no scope to cry or to bring a backup. This is evolution some times is self-destruction.

Exactly... Creating a hack or bot is just making the game pointless for people who don't use them. No matter how hard a person works on a level, there's always going to be someone who creates a world using bot that puts other levels in its shadow. This is why so many people have left the game...

Discord: jawp#5123

#104 Before February 2015

Anch

This is for me private. Most players have already read this topic anyway since it's been here for a while. And the remake is for my crew with password protection under itt!!!

#105 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

anch159 wrote:

This is for me private. Most players have already read this topic anyway since it's been here for a while. And the remake is for my crew with password protection under itt!!!

it's still a remake... idc if it's password protected, you need some one from NASA and verification from the United States president to use it. IT'S STILL A REMAKE! At some point it will be given out and it will end up like all the other remakes, with 9K admins and sh*tty graphics. And what exactly is the purpose of making a remake for your crew anyway? How hard is it to talk in a chat room or talk on EE itself... -.-

#106 Before February 2015

Anch

JaWapa wrote:
anch159 wrote:

it's still a remake... idc if it's password protected, you need some one from NASA and verification from the United States president to use it. IT'S STILL A REMAKE! At some point it will be given out and it will end up like all the other remakes, with 9K admins and sh*tty graphics. And what exactly is the purpose of making a remake for your crew anyway? How hard is it to talk in a chat room or talk on EE itself... -.-

The reason why we need a crew remake is kept secret until released. And it's a better reason just for making disgusting graphics.

#107 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

anch159 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:
anch159 wrote:

The reason why we need a crew remake is kept secret until released. And it's a better reason just for making disgusting graphics.

Wait? So now your going to release it? Another crap remake? I don't care anymore, I think every single player on EE needs to make a remake... This game would be amazing!

#108 Before February 2015

Anch

JaWapa wrote:
anch159 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

Wait? So now your going to release it? Another crap remake? I don't care anymore, I think every single player on EE needs to make a remake... This game would be amazing!

I never said I was releasing it. And I don't care either.

#109 2015-04-15 20:37:17

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

Capasha, thank you so much for making this post! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile It helps a lot! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

GreenyMix1429126637495146

Board footer