Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Level Idea Reserving Topic

Here's the thing: You reserve a Level Idea you think of and plan to make, but not very soon. If anyone else uses the idea, it's unoriginal and was copied by that person. Try to name the point you are planning to make it, and tada, you've reserved it.

I call Ocarina Of Time, and Link To The Past, both from Zelda. I most likely will make these when we get level transfer portals(If we do).

#2 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Re: Level Idea Reserving Topic

This won't really reserve the idea. People are still going to make it no matter what. Especially if they don't read the forums.

But anyways, I reserve a nuclear war between two sides.

#3 Before February 2015

Doom moose

I reserve a narwhall(lol this topic should be on the fourm games! reserve a idea!)

#4 Before February 2015

Xpo20

You're gonna make a Narwhal a level?

#5 Before February 2015

Conary

Yes then we can copyright ideas and sue people for gems if they steal it.:/

#6 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Lol, no. Its just dishonorable to steal ideas.

#7 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I don't think this is fair to anyone who doesn't go on the forums or just doesn't read your thread.

#8 Before February 2015

Nou

ALRIGHT GUIZE!

I'm reserving the idea of minigames and stairs, all with smiley pixel art. Now no-one can use it anymore because I reserved it. Now go on and make some original levels!

No u.

#9 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

Nou wrote:

ALRIGHT GUIZE!

I'm reserving the idea of minigames and stairs, all with smiley pixel art. Now no-one can use it anymore because I reserved it. Now go on and make some original levels!

What about the new minigames?

I reserve all types of boss games and the spawn games //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Fail. As in, GOOD level ideas. Although spawn was good. And if they arent on the forums, just not care.

Last edited by Xpo20 (Dec 17 2010 8:37:29 am)

#11 Before February 2015

MIHB

This is bogus.   If you can't make it now, don't announce it to people.   Give other people a fair chance to come up with the idea on their own, especially if they actually want to make it now.   Hell, I tend to give ideas away just cause I can't get to them.

#12 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Useless topic.   Also, how would a Zelda map be your own idea.   You'd be unoriginal for copying Zelda.

Closed.

Xpo20 1423491310470122

Board footer