Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

bmxingking

Parental Control idea might work

here?s an idea I have it might not work very god but who knows okay so make a contract stating if u swear and someone reports you u will be suspended from chat for like a day or two for the first time. the second time its a week or a few more days and the then third time u loose privilege to chat, and then in the chat you type /report (name) and it sends you an email of the person and u suspend them, or have a section in the EE forum for reporting and if you do it that way hey can take a screen pic of the person swearing so they don?t abuse the reporting and ban someone who wasn?t swearing. i think the EE forum would work best. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

what do you all think i think it will work no need to confirm age no need to pay no need to bug your parents or anything but maybe have a way that the parents an turn off the cat if they don't want them to chat

#2 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Re: Parental Control idea might work

I still think it should filter the swears with *, kick them out of whatever level they are in for "x" amount of time, and suspend them from chatting for "x" amount of time. But it doesn't meet Chris' 4 requirements.

#3 Before February 2015

Nou

No u.

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

^

locked because there's a stuck thread about this already.

bmxingking 1423491372470060

Board footer