Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ElJaso

If you were to... (Game 1)

This is a game I will start right now I guess xD. I will give a question every week that starts with 'If you were to...' and end with 'what would you do?' The goal of this game is to give the best answer, it can be funny, serous, true, false, anything! At the end of the week (Next Saturday), I will go through all of the posts and chose my favorite.

Week 1's question is: If you were to eat a fancy dinner with Chris, Cyclone, and Peter, what would you talk about (It can be more than one thing and it doesn't have to be related to Everybody Edits)?

PS. Hopefully this game becomes successful :3.

#2 Before February 2015

hmancebo

Re: If you were to... (Game 1)

Several ideas for new smileys and bricks and world sizes and asking how common magic coins are.

#3 Before February 2015

dasuper11

same as /l

#4 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

This:

hmancebo wrote:

Several ideas for new smileys and bricks and world sizes and asking how common magic coins are.

#5 Before February 2015

Polar

I would probably ask how much he wanted for ownership of the whole site, then he would reply and I would say,"HOLY ****" and I would end up saying, "I'll give you 5 bucks to make spaghetti in-game," and he would say, "No, noob." Then he would finish his food and be like "The world is in danger because of your noobiness.," And I would be all hurt and I'd get fat and be a dump truck driver and my life would be ruined then I would win the lottery and be like, "Hey Chris! I just bought your website haha!" And he would be like, "Dude. Get a life. Your ticket is from last year." And it goes back to the dump truck thing again. DISASTER!

EDIT: I think I would ask him how he liked his food.

Last edited by Polar (Jul 16 2011 6:27:34 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

I wouldn't say anything. I would eat a bagel instead.

:.|:;

ElJaso 1423515576445856

Board footer