Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Cyral

Re: Programmers League

Zalgryth wrote:

Neat thread.

I might join, but I must ask: Why TeamViewer? How is it better than Skype or IRC, which are already installed on my computer? I don't know much about this program but I don't really want to install yet another program for chatting...

Agreed

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#27 Before February 2015

capasha

Just create an IRC channel on rizon or something. Then use TV to help peoples that don't understand too much.

#28 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Nah, I couldn't mantain an IRC channel lol. People, advanced programmers are programmers that for example don't do ONLY bots. They work with real connection, forms, games and other forms of programs than just making bots. That's what I can an advanced programmer.

#29 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

I'd say that I should be on that list with a &&& rating //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
My TeamViewer name is Kaslai.

I'm probably the worst programmer in the world, but I'm better than everyone else here. Muahahaha!

Oh, and Zalgryth should also be on that list with a && rating.
He's also better than everyone else here, except for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Also put Bass5098 on the list with a rank of ( ?° ?? ?°)
His skills are beyond comprehension.

Last edited by Aslai (Nov 23 2012 6:00:22 pm)

#30 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Aslai, you don't know what you're talking about. I program in C#, Java, Delphi, C++, C, HTML, Javascript, make games in XNA using C# language, lua and others. I don't program in Game Maker as you do. Please man. Don't try to be best than others if you don't know how others are good. I know that Zalgryth is also nice. But always, you don't know what Atilla and Fer22f can do, you seriously don't know.

#31 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Guys, guys. Is this really a place for competition? I'm pretty sure Aslai wasn't being serious. =P

signature.png
*u stinky*

#32 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Fer22f wrote:

HTML

^Just pointing out here that HTML is formatting.

#33 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Fer22f wrote:

Aslai, you don't know what you're talking about. I program in C#, Java, Delphi, C++, C, HTML, Javascript, make games in XNA using C# language, lua and others. I don't program in Game Maker as you do. Please man. Don't try to be best than others if you don't know how others are good. I know that Zalgryth is also nice. But always, you don't know what Atilla and Fer22f can do, you seriously don't know.

Fer22f, you don't know what you're talking about. I program in Assembly, C#, C++, C, make games in C++ using SDL/OpenGL, lua and others. I don't program in C#/XNA as you do. Please man. Don't try to be best than others if you don't know how others are good. I know that Atilla is also nice. But always, you don't know what Bass5098 and Aslai can do, you seriously don't know.

fAHW6.gif

See how ignorant you can sound when you don't know what you're talking about?

Last edited by Aslai (Nov 24 2012 6:31:23 pm)

#34 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Fer22f, I too know the names of programming languages such as Java and PHP. Q_Q  

Anyway, Kaslai is totes a legit programmer.

#35 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Rurigok wrote:

Fer22f, I too know the names of programming languages such as Java and PHP. Q_Q

Java is quite similar syntax-wise to C#. PHP is a language that many people should familiarize themselves with.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#36 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

C# runs within the .net framework whereas Java runs in the JVM. Java is open source, C# (and indeed, the .net framework) are primarily closed-source. PHP's an interpreted language. This argument is pointless if everyone's just listing languages and facts they know about them.

#37 Before February 2015

rold1212

Classification: # (shall i consider myself intermediate / beginner? LAWL)
My TV: rold1212
My EE username: rold1212
My quote: ?_?

image4.png?uid=2141348&m=3
Yep, I am nub \(*w*\)

#38 Before February 2015

AquaBlitz11

Classification: * Beginner
My TV: AquaBlitz11
My EE username: Nongpleng
My quote: Beginner might get to better. Help others, find problem... fix it. Learn.

#39 Before February 2015

rold1212

Wait a minute.. is the word "program" applicable to HTML and Javascript? they are languages for website making, and how is that connected to other languages? I think you really just want to show off your knowledge in those languages, IMHO.

image4.png?uid=2141348&m=3
Yep, I am nub \(*w*\)

#40 Before February 2015

Cyral

Im sure you are all great at programming, But none of you will beat my skil.... Joking //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Can I change my quote? I didn't realize it was mostly just "about me" section.

"Im EE Beast, Also knowm as Cyral nowadays. I've been programming games in C# and XNA. I'm pretty good at HTML, CSS, and PHP. I am hoping to get involved in C++ and Java. By no means and I a profesional programmer, It's simply a hobby, But you can always ask me for help //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue"

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#41 Before February 2015

gustav9797

tv ID: gustav9797
Pro I guess
Quote: Creator of GBot(Don't use it) and the new GBot v2.

uzjIGfi.gif

#42 Before February 2015

rold1212 wrote:

Wait a minute.. is the word "program" applicable to HTML and Javascript? they are languages for website making, and how is that connected to other languages? I think you really just want to show off your knowledge in those languages, IMHO.

true if that were the case then almost everyone using punbb-hosting.com would count O.O
lets see how many people is that?

#43 Before February 2015

Fer22f

*Leaves*

Too much epicness //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Guys, stop humbling me. I'm a 12 year kid trying to get some attention. And HTML I think it's considered a language. Not a programming one but for styles like CSS. Javascript IS a language because you can make for example, Google Maps with it.

#44 Before February 2015

Kaslai
Official Caroler

So does that mean no &&& ranking for me? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#45 Before February 2015

Tekrion

Classification: *, & or #
My TV: fastboy84
My EE username: Tekrion
My quote: Yah,   right....
---------------------------------------
I program in C#, Flash, C++, Java, Lua, JavaScript (if applicable) and many more. I make bots for EE. I have time to help anyone who needs my help XD!

#46 Before February 2015

AngelBoy

I hope that im not breaking any rule by writing this a month over the last post, but:
Classification: *
My TV: xAngelBoy
My EE username: AngelBoy
My quote: Even when there is a hard time, never give up!

Plus, I made a new User Bar for the Programmers Leauge, hope that you like it!
n7Cz9.gif

Last edited by AngelBoy (Dec 21 2012 7:53:30 am)

Fer22f 142392202239410

Board footer