Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

I want a sig, and a new avatar

Can someone plz create a new sig & a new avatar for me?

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: I want a sig, and a new avatar

Can you say what you want? Like the style?

Last edited by Monstar43 (Sep 29 2011 1:59:41 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

dacrusher

no way dude

#4 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

^you didn't need to post that.

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

I can, just give me some details, color, style, etc

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Monstar43

^Well he's banned atm, so this topic is kinda useless.

#7 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

hum , a not very good pic , but i do it with paint in 2 minutes so ..
DIS7N.png

#8 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

So he PMs me as soon as he joins the forum saying that he doesn't want a sig from anybody, then makes a topic the next day asking for sigs?

#9 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Give him a signature saying "HEY LOOK IM BANNED!", it'll make as much sense as being banned and needing a sig.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#10 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

I'm not banned anymore so seriously make me a sig I don't care what it is just make it awesome

#11 Before February 2015

Bobithan

JkUYD.png

aka towwl

#12 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I think most people would rather want a description of what you want your signature to look like.
I could make you one, although a foundation would be required from you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#13 Before February 2015

cyclonebeam

OK. Well...

I want a sig using very epic custom blocks and some custom smileys and I want a smiley that looks like its an evil smiley and I want it in the middle of the sig and I want it in mod mode and make cyclonebeam in red letters right below it and make sure there are other smileys roaming the level im in and make sure at least lots of them have custom smileys. (Oh, and make the level out of those custom blocks I was talking about earlier and I dont care what it looks like, as long as it looks epic.)

Last edited by cyclonebeam (Oct 6 2011 2:45:41 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I'll try and see what I can do, although I can't really do epic custom blocks. I'd have to ask permission from one of the block makers on the forum before adding it into someone's signature - but I'm sure there's a way to make up for that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

~EDIT:

Oh the agony... haha. I seriously tried my best but this whole EE graphics in signatures thing isn't for me... [signature]

Well, at least I got the moderator glow, red name and evil smiley thing covered, although I'm not exactly pleased with the rest - so let me know if anything needs to be changed. I can't use custom blocks & smileys without permission as I said, so this is the best I can present to you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Sabrillian (Oct 6 2011 4:11:48 pm)

cyclonebeam 1423613713347719

Board footer