Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MutantPower

MutantPower's Pixelled Sigs

J28Di.png

Hi my topic reader, I have now started creating signatures. Read before you post because I might have people saying not the required. And to think, your signature might not be the signature you exactly want.
If you want a signature, please click here!
Oh, and if you want an example of the sigs, there is one in my signature and one above.
And if you wish to know what the link is, it's a form for a signature. And in the form, the * means it's required to answer if you did not understand before. I get bored a lot. I usually am, and like almost all the hours.
You CAN ask for an edit, you can ask for multiple colours for the name and subtext. You can ask for a different backround colour, though if you would like multiple colours for the required things, you will need to list it in order. Example:
1. Green
2. Yellow
3. Dark blue
4. Red
5. Purple
And so on, the maximum amount of colours is 10, don't ask why.

Oh... And if you notify me on this topic about your requested signature, it would be better, please don't provide what you did, you can say something like "I filled out the form. Thanks!"
News
[Sunday, 22 January 2012]: Now can add you in EE to sigs! More time, but requires in-game time with me.
OR
If you have a picture of yourself in EE (Such as your avatar), I can add that to the signature
[Monday 23 January 2012]: Added quote from the form to make posting easier!

Signature form
Username:
Username colour(s):
Subtext:
Subtext colour(s):
Backround colour(s):
Smiley adding? Underline: Yes/No

Signatures I have made
Me
95nID.png
Moundsy
gAn2R.png
Happyboy10
sr59v.png
norber
Dicum.png

Last edited by MutantPower (Jan 23 2012 1:16:54 am)

#2 Before February 2015

moundsy

Re: MutantPower's Pixelled Sigs

MutantPower wrote:

"I filled out the form. Thanks!"

#3 Before February 2015

MutantPower

Done! gAn2R.png enjoy.

#4 Before February 2015

moundsy

Thanks looks awesome //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile how many pix and lines is it tough? i need something small enough to fit in with my monster crew button

#5 Before February 2015

norber

Could i have a sign With my name in it and under my name the discription: Making sign's too! in dark red

Thx: norber

#6 Before February 2015

MutantPower

Finished (sorry, was not on forums)
Dicum.png
EDIT: New! Now can add you in EE to sigs! More time, but requires in-game time with me.
OR
If you have a picture of yourself in EE (Such as your avatar), I can add that to the signature
See my new signature

Last edited by MutantPower (Jan 22 2012 12:25:30 am)

MutantPower 1423615328346104

Board footer