Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Dammit, I Hate This Friction!

This is probably a bug because sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, But sometimes when I stop pressing any arrow keys after moving, my character goes on for about another 2-3 blocks. Now before you say "Are you sure this isn't lag?", It isn't as there are no disconnections, freezing or waiting about a second before the game comes back into play, It's just plain friction.. Jumping is a bit of a problem too, sometimes it doesn't respond to my command. Computer and Keyboard is working perfectly. Please fix this, and I will respond to any questions unless stupid or I haven't the slightest clue what you mean.

- GadgetGeek

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Dammit, I Hate This Friction!

It is lag.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I know its ur computer, cause this happened to my old one the hole time...

#4 Before February 2015

rdococ

This is what I call fast lag. It's where it's lag, but there is no wait.

EDIT: And, yes, it's probably some weird type of lag, or it's EE slowing down but your computer getting faster.

Last edited by rdococ (May 25 2011 5:19:26 am)

#5 Before February 2015

simpleguest

Some how I think it has to do with the screen. EE has a scrolling one and it can only go so fast. But, if you are moving at the same speed as the scroller can go, the smiley has to catch up to where you acctually should be.

Tachyonic 1423691687269745

Board footer