Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Wide saved world issue

Last night i was working on my wide saved world and then the game froze. So then I reloaded the game and ever since then whenever I try to go to my wide saved world a message pops up saying: "To prevent abuse you can only be connected to the same level once" WHAT! I'm not even at the world and its telling me this. This is either and glitch or a hacker WevBh.png images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBKChpxRbVoNOzsFW7gjtzSSc6i2KGUhQsRlHh5tgO9btIkFZ0

#2 Before February 2015

Hoboman

Re: Wide saved world issue

It's a glitch! It has happened to my friend! Though, it could possibly be a hacker if you share your account with a best friend or brother etc.
Well, I hope it dosent happen again!

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Glitch. It used to happen to me all the time.

#4 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

Hoboman wrote:

It's a glitch! It has happened to my friend! Though, it could possibly be a hacker if you share your account with a best friend or brother etc.
Well, I hope it dosent happen again!

I would never share my account I've had it for to long and I love my account 1xd1

OH MAH GAWD IT IS STILL NOT FIXED!!! YGMal.png.... like 5 hours later it is still not fixed!!!!! WevBh.png

Last edited by kingpooultra (May 28 2011 1:45:50 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

My saved world "Mt EPICSTONEMASON" froze about a week ago and still isn't fixed. This annoys me because now I can't work on it. I hope this is fixed soon.

plat aka kingpooultra1423691863269569

Board footer