Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

the jspirit

I debated to myself weather this is a bug or not but i call him the jspirit because theres my friend, ingame he's jmaster and he dosn't play the game properly... infact he dosn't play the game at all but i know him in real life so i use his account to use his worlds. and thats sounds normal but...
in levels with lots of arrows, lots of keys or lots of gates and doors (and occasionaly others) then he goes into the level before i go in and acctaully plays the game but i never see him... ive only been told about it from a new noob, that im gunna troll like hell when he least expects it because he thinks im his friend, he dosnt know a thing about my friend though
i dont tell my friend what level im going into so... how does this happen? and i bet a few of you have seen him aswell

#2 Before February 2015

jakebot

Re: the jspirit

Ummm.. I honestly didnt understand that...
*Off Topic*

The Red Troll wrote:

ok ive had enough! look, i only troll: stairs, race's,boss's and sprite levels, i have never trolled an excrew level or an eedd level or whatever, plus i have NOT threatened to troll a good level exept once in an excrew level for a joke... but i got banned from the room

Really? Do you really mean that? My pride and joy of my portfolio is a race level. EOpYT.png
Click on my website to see it.

#3 Before February 2015

Polar

Re: the jspirit

If you see him in lots of worlds... someone may have hacked his account and released it as a shared account, or he released it as a shared account himself. Either way, it looks like it's now shared.

The Red Troll 1423692007269425

Board footer