Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kry

Bugs!

I show Bugs:

1. Why is not there summer pack in profile

2. New update - Keys and Crown No in Minimap (Can't Art!)

3. Backgrount no in profile

4. Small World in Featured?

5. Secrets Block NOW NO secrets!   ... AND i see secrets block in minimap lol

6. Where is "delete" "block" ?

>> Where is admin ... Why not read this post?!

Last edited by Kry (Jul 30 2011 9:01:31 am)

#2 Before February 2015

sportakus1

Re: Bugs!

6.the delete block is working,if you delete the normal block,you can only normal block delete(if you hold mouse)

#3 Before February 2015

Kry

... Once he was in gravity! Now there is no.

#4 Before February 2015

Monstar43

What?
4.Small world is featured because I guess they wanted you to buy some for the new update.
6.The delete block is still there.

#5 Before February 2015

Kry

"6.The delete block is still there."

I know but no in menu!

Only Shift

#6 Before February 2015

wchollett

1. Wow. I haven't noticed that before...
2. I've noticed something looked different with the minimaps! I don't agree with this - ideas have been built and further explored by the way things were. And it messed up my portal cannon. :,^{
3. That's because the profile only shows the minimap, basically. Backgrounds don't show up on the minimap, either.
4. Small worlds are in Featured because they are half-price. They used to cost 250; now they cost 125. I'm not sure if it says anywhere if this is permanent or temporary.
5. I haven't really played in the worlds much since the update, so, again, I haven't really noticed this yet. I feel that it does defeat the purpose of secret bricks, but you could already do it. Here's a link to a cool remake of ee (with a link for non-beta at the bottom). It works the same way as normal ee, but it has changed graphics.
6. The "delete" block is still the same. The backgrounds has forced him to change it, though. If you want to delete something in the background, you have to click on something in the background to delete some. If you want to delete something in the foreground, you must click on something in the foreground.
ALL IN ALL:I'm not sure if I like this update or not. So far, it hasn't bothered me other than messing up my portal cannon, but, then again, I haven't played too much since it.

#7 Before February 2015

Kry

Hmm OK.. I think it was better before.

You like new colors on the minimap?

Now Art worse!

Please Admin give old colors to minimap!

Last edited by Kry (Jul 29 2011 8:18:09 am)

Kry 1423692804268628

Board footer