Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

capasha

Can't erase sometimes

Looks like EE is bugging me totally. Sometimes can I not erase the bricks I have added, and sometime I can. I don't know why, this just happen when the new update come. Because it have never happened me before.

I guess it have something to do when I use shift or just click on the empty background.
Edit: Hmm weird. I can remove the bricks if I click 1 time on each block. But not if i hold in left click and erase.

Last edited by doh (Jul 29 2011 3:05:59 am)

#2 Before February 2015

sportakus1

Re: Can't erase sometimes

me too,click a and hold(on block!)to delte and still hold to dellete...go to general discuscion,one player post pics for understand,how to delete faster!

#3 Before February 2015

wchollett

I had the same thing after this update. I think you have to click on a foreground block to erase any foreground blocks and click on the background if you're trying to erase background blocks.
Or if it's just one block in particular that won't go away/change, this has also happened to me. It would usually work to select a different type of block to change it with and then put whatever you wanted in that space. (Ex: Gray block won't go away by putting down gravity>Put a blue block over the gray>Replace the blue block with down gravity/empty)

#4 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

what you have to do is that you erase different things if you have the corresponding tab open, so if you had a (say) background block behind an action block, whilist having the action block tab open, removes the action blocks without removing the background and vice versa (this works on all 4 types by the way)

happy? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

capasha1423692808268624

Board footer