Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

A proxy question?

Are proxies allowed here? I am using a proxy for a game online because i need some in-game money,and i don't have offers in my country,so i use USA Proxies. Is this legal? I wouldn't like to get banned here,i will disable it if needed.

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: A proxy question?

I think they're allowed as long as they're not abused, like when some people are banned they use a proxy to get on the forum for a new account.

[EDIT] 4300th post

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Nov 26 2011 4:27:09 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

I think they're allowed as long as they're not abused, like when some people are banned they use a proxy to get on the forum for a new account.

[EDIT] 4300th post

Oh thanks,And congrats on 4300 Post.

#4 Before February 2015

calculusguy

No. Someone said something like: "any account found to be useing any sort of web proxy will be banned instantly" or something like that.

#5 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

calculusguy wrote:

No. Someone said something like: "any account found to be useing any sort of web proxy will be banned instantly" or something like that.

Pretty much this. So you probably won't be able to find an unbanned proxy. Although, I recall cyc or someone mentioning that if they sign up non-proxy, then it would be okay.
Perhaps you should read this, though.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#6 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Oh yeah, thats the thread I read about the proxy line I posted. Was looking for that, thanks!

#7 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Okay,i won't be using proxies here. Google chrome has no proxies,so i will just go from there. Thanks.
I really don't wanna get banned here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Pawlowic (Nov 27 2011 1:23:33 am)

Pawlowic 1423707352254080

Board footer