Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

A formal invitation (To other rating services)

Hey. Do you remember my rating service? Obviously, or else you wouldn't be referencing mine in your new topics. This is a formal invitation to, instead of making new services, just join mine. Become the head rater. I already have a spreadsheet to streamline the process and a separate rating topic to assist you in keeping the main topic clean. Why don't you just ask to join my service? You can even put a "Rated by XXXX" tag or something on your ratings so people don't mistake your work for mine.

Pros:
I. Established topic and trust of members
II. Established rating system and simplified UI (e.g. Excel spreadsheet, easily converted to python code (no other, since I only know python)).
III. A wealth of ratings to do once you've finished recent ones: I quit and left a load of people to do
---a. Not obligatory - Just something to do if you feel bored and want to rate some more people
IV. You're helping Jad, I'll give you +reps for helping and such.
V. You can be my fraaand.

Cons:
I. If you're super control-freaky, you don't get to be the technical leader of the thing. It'll be "yours", but it technically won't be yours
II. You won't get to update the topic on notice.]
---a. I'm willing to update the topic whenever you need me to, though.

So, please. Avoid the clutter and the new services. Please, just take up mine.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Re: A formal invitation (To other rating services)

Could I join yours? Then I wouldn't have to rate people alone! ie2u3.png
By the way, your spreadsheet link has a bunch of pop-up adds.

Last edited by Sythe5665 (Jan 15 2012 11:57:19 am)

#3 Before February 2015

John

I might want to join. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

PW?scale=2

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Well, I can give you my spreadsheet.

Sythe, I'll let you in just because you had a separate service anyways. Go ahead and do your newer requests first, you only have to do my backed-up requests if you want to. Inform me when you want me to change any part of the OP and I'll see what I can do. PM me.

Emalton, I'll give you the spreadsheet DL. I want you to rate 25 of my posts using the spreadsheet, including adding my post count and rep. The spreadsheet figures the formula and gives you a rating automatically, so don't worry about complex math. PM me if you really want to join.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Erm... whats the password to your spreadsheet? pFhcd.png

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

PM me.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

JadElClemens1423707997253435

Board footer