Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Forum member rating service!

I believe that your post count shows your activity on the forums. Now, older members may have botched post counts, but that's just a result of how long they've been here. I've adjusted the system so you only get 1 point/1k posts, so it won't be that much. It's just a little reward for your (possible) contributions.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#27 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Sign me UPZ.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#28 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

You were right D:
Including you, I have 15 ratings to do, and it took me nearly 1 hour to do Nou's. Granted, it was my first, but still.
Anyway, as a present for being cool with this, you can haz go next :3

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#29 Before February 2015

EEguy

Do me please!

#30 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Okay. I'm finished touching up the formula and topic, and I finally finished an excel spreadsheet, so I'll just need to enter the data and it'll do the calculations. I tested it (only with perfect data, rating of 109) and it worked, so hopefully it will now.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#31 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

BAHAHHAHAHAH Everyone's saying "DO ME"

That's what she said. xd--plz.png?2

Put me in for rating please!
grin--plz.png

#32 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

DO ME!

#33 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

EDIT:
Done for the day. I'll be able to do at least 5 tomorrow, as I've created the spreadsheet, and am getting more efficient at rating things. Plus, it's a weekend, and I practically have the entire day to do 5 ratings, which can be done in perhaps 30 minutes each (a long time, yes, but w/e).

Also, if you'd like to help me with this, tell me. I'd be happy to have another on board :3

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#34 Before February 2015

Chimi

Kay, add me to the waiting list. I can give you my reps if you need when you get to me.

#35 Before February 2015

Fir3Fli3

JadElClemens wrote:

I believe that your post count shows your activity on the forums. Now, older members may have botched post counts, but that's just a result of how long they've been here. I've adjusted the system so you only get 1 point/1k posts, so it won't be that much. It's just a little reward for your (possible) contributions.

I am very active at the forums, but I don't post very much, because I try only to post in uselful topics and I only post when I got a question or a good answer for someone.

#36 Before February 2015

Nou

Fir3Fli3 wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:

I am very active at the forums, but I don't post very much, because I try only to post in uselful topics and I only post when I got a question or a good answer for someone.

Same here. No point in posting random stuff everywhere, it's called spam //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

No u.

#37 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Well I don't spam, I don't gravedig, I'm on everyday, I OBVIOUSLY post in a LOT of topics, I help people, I got 78 +reps, I got 6 -reps, 72 current rep total, over 2250 posts currently, and last time I checked with the forum mods I have 0 warnings.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (May 7 2011 5:51:51 am)

#38 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Well I don't spam, I don't gravedig, I'm on everyday, I OBVIOUSLY post in a LOT of topics, I help people, I got 78 +reps, I got 6 -reps, 72 current rep total, over 2250 posts currently, and last time I checked with the forum mods I have 0 warnings.

Well, nothing against you, but you're making yourself look like you're Jesus. I could name a few times when you've spammed.

And thanks for the score, Jad. I will definitely describe my feelings more. pFhcd.png

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#39 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

TakoMan02 wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Well, nothing against you, but you're making yourself look like you're Jesus. I could name a few times when you've spammed.

And thanks for the score, Jad. I will definitely describe my feelings more. pFhcd.png

You make a good point. /notsarcasm

#40 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Rate me please! 1smile1

#41 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

TakoMan02 wrote:
KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

As for the post count, I believe that having a higher post count (without spamming, but that goes without saying) means you've probably helped more people, or at least bumped their topic, if you didn't help.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#42 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

^ With your post count is nothing wrong either, JadElClemens!

#43 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

rate me or something.

#44 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

*cough*

JadElClemens wrote:

Also, if you'd like to help me with this, tell me. I'd be happy to have another on board :3

*cough*

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#45 Before February 2015

NikK

Rate meeeeeeee :L
I got 75 in Tako's one, I wanna see how much I get in this one. I know this uses a different thing and all that. Whatevs.

#46 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Rate me up. I'm shooting for 109

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#47 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Different55 wrote:

Rate me up. I'm shooting for 109

LOL.

#48 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Gah. You must'Ve posted just as I was leaving my house (I'm on my phone). I'll try to edit my post to include your name, but you may have to wait an hour or two for your name to be put at the bottom of a 17-22 person list https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

EDIT:
My apologies to Nou, Takoman, and MRBOOGAWESOME. My spreadsheet's quotient function wasn't set up right (my fault). I've fixed it, and added 5 to your scores (your rep ratios were close to Fir3Fli3's, and he got 5 points for it)

EDIT2:
Was gonna do darklord/deathlord, but ShellShock live currently has my attention. If I choose to eventually do... Deadlord, that's it! That'll be my last one for the day. I know I said at least 5, but I'm still getting the hang of rating. I promise there'll be more than 2-3 a day in the future, as I'm getting the grips of rating things. I don't see a reason why, even now, a rating should take more than 40 minutes.

Last edited by JadElClemens (May 7 2011 9:22:13 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#49 Before February 2015

NikK

Oh man. When mine is done it's gonna be year 2467. Lol. No prob, take your time Yn8I7.png

#50 Before February 2015

Wezza

Oh can you rate me too (: you have loads to do still, just put me last (:

JadElClemens1423708183253249

Board footer