Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Helvi

[Petition] Reversal of Signature

Greetings,
I was reviewing the forum guidelines and none of the rules stated that questioning moderation is not permitted.

I hereby ask for approval of my former signature for the following reason.
The signature was a compilation of EE maps which express my artistically thoughts, seemingly within all boundaries of the game itself. I don't understand why a Everybody Edits Fan Forum does not tolerate my previous signature, considered inappropiate as this is what the forum is all about. Everybody Edits.

I live in a world of tolerance and changing societies with the ability to adapt. Future technologies are outdated tomorrow and possibly forgotten within a few years. A world where lesbian   and gay couples are sitting on a bench expressing their affection toward each other. No one "cares", everyone notices a loving couple. Some dislike this, some like it. Everyone shows tolerance and none ignorance.
Where am I ? I recently posted an essey about human equality due to the high hatred I noticed on the forum (http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=18670) . This time I seeminly was reported several times on something I made ingame, and published on the forum to show my expressions.
You turned your critism into hate, nothing more. You start to hate someone else for any reason.

Where am I when I am not even allowed to show an achievments from a game on a according Fan Forum? I am sorry, I question you, the moderator team to actually moderator, explain and direct me to any rules I might have violated.

There was only one who was capable for this and he / she is called Bass5098. Please take an example on Bass5098 and how   he/ she is doing a great job in helping me on this issue and furthermore improse the EE fan forum community.
I petition for the restoration of my former signature.
Helvi
?: here is the old sig we are talking about http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/l5ddn0zb/my_art.jpg
Only click if you are old enough for ..art

Last edited by Helvi (Jan 28 2012 10:47:18 am)

Hi.

#2 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Re: [Petition] Reversal of Signature

i support helvi

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

There's a difference between a homosexual couple and a naked woman. Yes, it is possible to adapt, but is it the right way to go?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

I support. Art is art.

If people want too throw a fit well guess what.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD.

I support Helvi.

#5 Before February 2015

Helvi

TakoMan02 wrote:

There's a difference between a homosexual couple and a naked woman. Yes, it is possible to adapt, but is it the right way to go?

I did never show a naked woman, maybe a certain part of the signature ( and according) room was borderline, but it was still without amm rules if you ask me.

Here where I live you see even more on the front page of our daily newspaper !

Hi.

#6 Before February 2015

smileyxp

I support helvi.

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Helvi wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

I did never show a naked woman, maybe a certain part of the signature ( and according) room was borderline, but it was still without amm rules if you ask me.

Here where I live you see even more on the front page of our daily newspaper !

To be honest, I didn't have a single problem with the signature. It is nearly impossible to shield a child from profanity in their life; seeing something like your signature isn't anything close to what they will see at one point in time.

So you may consider me in agreement.

But I like to argue bigger points. :] Would you argue a 'dirtier' (uncensored) picture could still be considered appropriate for EE?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#8 Before February 2015

coolmanman

I support Helvi

#9 Before February 2015

Helvi

Takoman, you said "profanity" which is simply wrong. I understand when you define my art as "inappropiate", but please do not call it "profane" //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Hi.

#10 Before February 2015

Master1

I support Helvi too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#11 Before February 2015

Kirby

I support you all the way

the only thing i saw that was   "bad" in your old sig was the nazi sign, but since he was throwing it away, then, i dunno. pFhcd.png

but i support

for all the TL;DR's just say: I support helvi.

#12 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

I Too, support helvi

#13 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

I support helvi.

#14 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

I support you helvi //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#15 Before February 2015

Echo!

Eh, I want see this previous sig, or art..So I know what I am talking about before commenting properly..

#16 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The same one Helvi's had for a long time...

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#17 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

helvi using that naked girl in his sig is pretty much the same as me posting this.
venus-de-milo_2120078.jpg
he wants to show what he can do in his levels. its not like a inappropriate content raid or anything. hes just doing art.

#18 Before February 2015

Helvi

Seems it was all a bit confusing, ..to review the former signature click here http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/l5ddn0zb/my_art.jpg

Hi.

#19 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

I support you Helvi,because art is art.There is plenty of art out there,and I dont understand why people judge things when its not actually BAD.Good luck //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#20 Before February 2015

Echo!

Hmmm, It's a hard one. I personally can't find much wrong with that, but I would say that wouldn't I? I think you should be able to have that as a sig, it barley exposes much you the youngsters, as it is pretty much just a shape of a girls body.

Different55 wrote:

The same one Helvi's had for a long time...

I've been gone from this forum for a long time...

#21 Before February 2015

Dazz

Let's imagine EE as a city or a country, when we travel in real life and we visit a country we can often observe various art sculptures with naked women or men and apparently it's normal, I don't see any problem with Helvi's signature, besides on this forum I reported posts and threads about sexual discussions even one about pedophilism and it took almost 3 weeks till the mods chose to block that thread, not to mention a year ago when everyone used Aslai's animator someone made a level with a giant... V****   and everyone was playing EE as if that was something normal and fair, I have seen that level many weeks in the lobby and no one reported the owner. So I support Helvi, if someone has something against this kind of things going on on EE and this forum we should judge them all or report them not just Helvi for a signature, its unfair, imo sometimes on this forum are others and more serious problems like the lack of mods, I had the chance to see things on this forum I havent seen in my life, remeber the riders and the "awesome" pics they posted? well that is a real problem imo, not Helvi's artistic lady he drawed.

Also, Helvi, <advertising>[/url]

Last edited by dazz (Jan 28 2012 11:58:08 am)

#22 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

I support.

#23 Before February 2015

AwzzomeDude

ThuggishPrune wrote:

I support. Art is art.

If people want too throw a fit well guess what.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD.

I support Helvi.

#24 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I support Helvi. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#25 Before February 2015

BorkD

I support you too, helvi. Nudity has always been a big part of art, and your art is great.

Helvi1423708314253118

Board footer