Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deetz

Links in the forum- info for you

*NOTICE* all these links take you to the game main page.

play the game!

You can change the color of your links!

[url=some url][color=some color] some message that will be a link [/color][/url]

You can also change the color of each letter!

P l a y

[url=some url][color=some color] H [/color] [color=some color] I [/color][/url]

Well, I think most people already know this, but I didn't, so there you are.

Can you italicise it? Let's see.

Play the game!

[url= some url][i] Some text [i][/url]

Underline would be useless, it's already there.

Play the game!

[url= some url][b] Some text [b][/url]

You can also make it a pic!

[url=some url][img]some image[/img][/url]

***This is a topic about just the specific "link" code. You can find further info about all BBC code in The Ultimate FAQ by Chimi.

Last edited by deetz (Feb 12 2012 4:34:15 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Links in the forum- info for you

Ask yourself, "Do I honestly think that I'm the first to post this information? Specifically, have I not noticed the stickied topic at the top of this section of the forum? Does this post exist, with far more information than I posted here?"

#3 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Re: Links in the forum- info for you

Shift wrote:

Ask yourself, "Do I honestly think that I'm the first to post this information? Specifically, have I not noticed the stickied topic at the top of this section of the forum? Does this post exist, with far more information than I posted here?"

Beat me to it.

Deetz 1423708361253071

Board footer