Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deetz

This is just... sad...

Almost 80% of people on this forum are recruits. Almost half of this mass have 0 posts. Almost a sixteenth of this mass are banned. Why does this forum suck so much in this?

97 pages worth of recruits. Out of 125.

#2 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Re: This is just... sad...

Yes I see this too it makes me wonder? why would they just make a account and not even use it? :/

#3 Before February 2015

Muffy

Ahem,it's called having multiple accounts duh.I only have this one and another one that I forgot the info

#4 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Ahem, it's called you aren't allowed to have multiple accounts duh.   If you forget your password, you can just click "Forgot your password".

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Muffinator99 wrote:

Ahem,it's called having multiple accounts duh.I only have this one and another one that I forgot the info

*warned* *one day ban* //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Deetz

Doesn't it BOTHER anyone that almost all of the users are fake or completely inactive?

#7 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

No, because it happens on most forums. People would sign up just to say they signed up, or maybe they found the forums too intimidating. There's a number of reasons.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#8 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Dude... Lots of Forums have this issue. Lots of my friends are people who don't post or don't post often.

#9 Before February 2015

Deetz

Yes, but 80% of the forum, with over 6000 forumers? That amounts to 4800 recruits.

#10 Before February 2015

Sythe5665

Yeah, that is pretty pathetic. But what if you had a brother that plays the game? What if he needed a different account? He would get banned? that would be mean if mods did that!

#11 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Their posts could've been deleted, multiple account ban, got an account than got grounded, forgot about the game, decided they were too shy, there's so many possible reasons why this happens.

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Sythe5665 wrote:

Yeah, that is pretty pathetic. But what if you had a brother that plays the game? What if he needed a different account? He would get banned? that would be mean if mods did that!

He wouldn't get banned if someone talked to a mod/admin about it first.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

Nou

Pretty sure competitions also cause a great influx as you need to sign up on the forum.

No u.

#14 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Pssh. Linus probably makes up 1/5th of the whole population. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#15 Before February 2015

Muffy

I got banned?Didnt even notice[rolling on floor huggin ma knees]How come Diff,bro...:P

#16 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

Chewy wrote:

Pssh. Linus probably makes up 1/5th of the whole population. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Lol, this.

Muffinator99 wrote:

I got banned?

Nah, he was just kidding, lol.

#17 Before February 2015

krubby

*facepalm* it's called a spambot. People make them to advertise, clog the forum or to just say nonsense. The bots will enter 1000's of forums, but usually takes a long time to make a post on a forum, if it even does at all. On my forum, 263 out of 1063 people have over ten posts and 89 have over a hundred posts. That's how filled up we are

#18 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Wait, usrs?   Only about 90 people have over .1k posts?   That really is sad.   I think I got a hundred posts in a week or two.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#19 Before February 2015

Muffy

Who a warning

#20 Before February 2015

krubby

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

Wait, usrs?   Only about 90 people have over .1k posts?   That really is sad.   I think I got a hundred posts in a week or two.

Not on this forum, on my main one. You prolly know, but just clearing it up.

#21 Before February 2015

Bimps

On this Forum, only about 75 people have 1k.
EDIT: I just counted, and it is exactly 75?

Last edited by Bimps (Mar 20 2012 6:10:52 am)

#22 Before February 2015

Zalgryth

Don't forget that a good forum isn't measured by how many posts there are or how many accounts there are. It's measured by the quality of the posts, the quality of the conversations, and the quality of the community. If there are several users who post regularly and the forum is being used for communication, it has done its purpose.

Who really cares about the thousand accounts with 0 posts?

#23 Before February 2015

Muffy

^What he said,going on this forum everyday,whoo hoo!

#24 Before February 2015

meowman2

bots that have usernames like bBudsSantav? just pm an admin to remove them.

#25 Before February 2015

Kirby

It angers me when the forum username I wanted, Kirby, was taken and doesn't even have 1 post. And maybe they posted but their posts got deleted. Some of them that have 0 posts and are banned are probably raiders.

Deetz 1423709577251855

Board footer