Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

5lin65h07

Worst/spammiest people on the forums list

Since there are a lot of trolls and spammers on the forum, i decided to make the list of the worst/spammiest people on the forums.

BlackList: -ABC Boy: Spammer (spam factor: +++++++++) -Noobs: trollers and spammers (spam factor: +++) -Users with the rank 'Recruit': Depends on type (spam factor: depends on behavor) -False reporters: Reports people for no reason (spam factor: +++++) -reputation noobs: subtracts rep randomly (spam factor: ++)

If you have any spammers you encountered please post the name, the reason you want the user on this list, and the spam factor

each "+" = one spam factor point

WARNING: Please be nice to others on the forums (EVEN THE TOPICS) or else you will be added the the blacklist.

*NOTE:this is a cousin post to "list of trolls on EE"*

Last edited by 5lin65h07 (Jun 24 2012 1:26:26 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

St Cool

Re: Worst/spammiest people on the forums list

Ooh, well there is 272 is a pointless poster and fdoou -reps people for no real reason to add to your list :3

#3 Before February 2015

Muffy

I dislike ABC Boy, and add daniel12, he was annoying.

#4 Before February 2015

Bash

Since I am totally against naming and shaming....

We like to call these threads "flame bait" for a reason.

Locked.

5lin65h07 1423710055251377

Board footer