Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

a thousand

Working together

This forum is a great place. Everyone feels welcome here and I am proud to say that here, through our tolerance and acceptance, we can truly live out the meaning of our creed: Everybody Edits. Thank you all.

#2 Before February 2015

Notsobad

Re: Working together

I'm really glad that you posted this. Surprisingly, a lot of people on the forum haven't exactly realized that the forums are for the users to create discussions about Everybody Edits. Instead, some people just act above all others. This should serve as a reminder that we can get along and focus on the important ideas we all have feelings for.
I don't post often on the forums, but I visit as much as possible to keep up on current events. You can find many interesting things here but you can also find useless information that doesn't benefit anyone. I'm glad that you feel welcome and are proud to be here. Keep your attitude like this and maybe others will follow in your footsteps.

#3 Before February 2015

Deetz

Amen, brotha!

#4 Before February 2015

Notsobad

Deetz, is there a topic you haven't posted on? I'm not critizing, just wondering lol.

a thousand 1423710120251312

Board footer