Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Forum games posts not counting.

Well, I personally feel as the forum games posts don't really contribute anything, In fact all you really have to say in most games is: "+rep for nice" Or "1/10"

I think that forum games post shouldn't count.

(Also. Remind me if this is in the wrong section. Because I Remember "Forum suggestions" Being put down. Correct me if I'm mistaken)

#2 Before February 2015

Sancti

Re: Forum games posts not counting.

I personally think that all the rep point gotten with "the rep game" should be deleted. I'm with the idea of taking down the posts counting posts in the forum games section.

#3 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Why does post count or rep matter that much?

#4 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

D-rock2308 wrote:

First opinions are based on them.

#5 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Wolf exile1 wrote:
D-rock2308 wrote:

First opinions are based on them.

They're also based on reputation, grammar, spelling, signature, avatar, intelligence, personality, amount of words in a post, hair color, style of clothing, amount of siblings and blood type.

But yeah, I agree with the OP

Last edited by Bobithan (Jul 8 2012 6:14:44 pm)

aka towwl

#6 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I suppose some people agree, but I don't see what's wrong with playing a game once in a while (not 50 every day). In the rep game, I let people decide whether or not to rep me, so I don't care.

#7 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Arceus64 wrote:

I suppose some people agree, but I don't see what's wrong with playing a game once in a while (not 50 every day). In the rep game, I let people decide whether or not to rep me, so I don't care.

Nothing wrong with that. But its people like abcboy who completely abuse it.

#8 Before February 2015

Muffin

A lot of the time I see someone with like 100 posts and it's my first time seeing them because it's from forum games. It'd be nice to see a bunch of post counts fall ^^

#9 Before February 2015

Muffy

I post a lot, though others brag about it too, though I always post in different sub topics, and topics, not the same ol' one over and over. You aren't contributing that much really, almost snapping really~

#10 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

(I got 90% of my posts from GD, FD, and OT, only started playing Forum Games after 3000+)

I definitely think they shouldn't be counted, and not be reppable for.   I've seen people with 50 net rep from that damn game.   And 500 posts.   When they haven't made more than three actual, decent ones.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#11 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Woah, I was actually sure that I would get a lot of hate from this topic.. o-o

#12 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

lol i agree even though i have a lot of them. if we made forum games not count id probably have 1000 posts. either way they need to not count.

#13 Before February 2015

soccerfreak006

D-rock2308 wrote:

Coming from someone who has over 150 +rep. and also, who really needs to play the rep game? I played it like twice, after 2 years. post count doesn't really matter that much.

Wolf exile1 1423710170251262

Board footer