Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

killingpepper123

Where does your username come from?

Why did you choose that username? Is there a particular reason you chose it?
Is it special?

I'll start.

I chose mine because when I started playing this game, me and my friend thought it was very nice. Than, we decided to make a "Killing Clan".

Our leader, Killingveggies, quited. Than, 1 month later, people started to quit in big quantities.
So, I'm the only "Killing" Left...Well, no, there is still Killingcoliflowers and Killingcorn, but they are both nublets.

Killingpepper123: (Playing beside Killingcorn) Come to my waterfall! You'll like it!
Killingcorn: No, I prefer playing my stairs and hookjumps.

So, where did you got your username?

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: Where does your username come from?

I think the main reason I thought of mine was that I a car commercial the first day I played after usernames were added. I don't even remember the details anymore, but whenever I see a new version of that car (named SHIFT ----, if you couldn't tell) I think of EE.

Another influence was FA... but who here knows what that is? :3

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

When I was 7, people always called me crazy (I was), people on nick.com use "kid" a lot so I did "man" to sound superior, 50 is half of 100 and fits the 10-char. limit.

Used it ever since.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Way back in 2006, I was changing my gamertag for a clan, and I needed a nickname so I chose 'Chewy'. Ever since, it has become my nickname, online and in real life, and call sign for airsoft. It just stuck really.

#5 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

When i got my first DS my brother thought of the name jamstar for a game, I used that on most of the games i played online until EE i met a guy called "kingmario111" (I thiink). When i   got beta (before everyone could have a username) he was my friend on ee so i put king at the start of my name to //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue KINGJAMSTAR!

#6 Before February 2015

matt7777

Umm... 7 is my favorite number. I wanted 3 7's on the end as my EE username, but that was already taken, so I added another 7. I made my forum username the same because I wanted to avoid confusion. Yn8I7.png

#7 Before February 2015

Deetz

Well, my last name is *STRANGER DANGER!!!!!!*, and a shorter version, which is also my nickname, is deetz. Hence, MAH UZORNAMEZORZ!!!!!!

#8 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I was gonna close this for being the third or fourth topic about this, but it seems Chewy had no problem with it, so I'll let it stay.

The "JadEl" part came from a game that my fourth-grade friends and I played up until sixth grade. It was about magic 'n stuff, the most substantial part of it was the record-keeping and not the game-playing. Anyways, the names consisted of a class identifier (Jad for mage, Mid for warrior, Tiz for archer) and an element identifier (El=elemental). I was the elemental mage because I thought that was the crap, and I've used that name for everything since.

sudo lynx -source http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?pid=361535 | grep JadEl | FFTA2_name_selection.
Ahahah wow, I'm sure that's totally wrong.

Anyways, take the first part of my story and put it into FFTA2 (Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2, <3). I used the name "JadEl" for literally everything I could (especially online, because it's pretty much specific to my story). I put it into the game as my first name, and the game filled in the rest. I don't know if there are multiple choices and it's randomized or if it's the same every time, but my character's last name was "Clemens". I was like "Woah cool" and I've used that name because I figured "JadEl" just isn't the same.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#9 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

One day, I went on Kongregate and decided to make an account. I named it "Toby100" but I got banned. I made an alt on a different computer named "Number1KirbyFan", cause I'm a fan of Kirby and stuck with that name and used it on different websites such as EE, its forums Real of the Mad God, Youtube, and some others.

#10 Before February 2015

Arceus64

It comes from my EE name, which in turn comes from pure randomness.

#11 Before February 2015

explozion

I play pointblank (brazilian FPS game)...My clan tag is ExP(experience(top 12° clan)) | isn't allowed in the name so i put a l(L) ...And my nick is OZION...That's why I'm explozion

Note: sorry bad english ^^

#12 Before February 2015

Bobithan

When I was 11 or something me and my friends would name erasers, give them names then stab them with pencils. One of my friends named a eraser "Bobithan". I liked it and stole it from him and now use it online.
Every now and then I'll mention he was the one who made up the name, yet he denies it and says that actually I named an eraser that so I'm not exactly sure if the story is right.

I use Towel now though since I like it more than Bobithan, and if Towel is taken I'll just use Towwl.

aka towwl

#13 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Me = Zak
Bro = Leo

#14 Before February 2015

JalilTKai

Shift wrote:

I think the main reason I thought of mine was that I a car commercial the first day I played after usernames were added. I don't even remember the details anymore, but whenever I see a new version of that car (named SHIFT ----, if you couldn't tell) I think of EE.

Another influence was FA... but who here knows what that is? :3

Fluidanims? If so, I come from that too!

Username = Jalil T (Tsang, my name back when FA was up) Kai = sister's name

#15 Before February 2015

my favorite number. why is it my favorite number? I don't know? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#16 Before February 2015

BoredyBored123

I'm bored too much, so I came up with BoredyBored123.

#17 Before February 2015

BoredyBored123 wrote:

I'm bored too much, so I came up with BoredyBored123.

I get bored easy too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#18 Before February 2015

P788

Mine was the default name of my PSP. When I was creating my EE account, I decided to change my old username because it was very bad (I'm not going to say my old username), then I saw my PSP and I decided to use P788 because it sounded good to me. I never changed it since that time.

Last edited by P788 (Jun 28 2012 3:31:17 pm)

#19 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

Addi is (or used to be) my irl nick name. So I was 10 when I started onlining and by some reason chose that name.So I don't remember exactly why I chose it. It has stickied with me all the way since.

5671.jpg

#20 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

My immature side.

#21 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Back to 2010.
I was in nonoba, which is a banned guy,(OMGPOP)
Then i wanted to evade that ban, so i made a new account.   Thinking what name to make people can't find that im OMGPOP, and made this name randomly.
When everybodyedits(in nonoba) comes, I became much more active there, finding the new username(in EE) feature, and abcboy has been used, and i called iabcboyi, i is just to "Decorate" my name, (oh wait, why didn't i use O or X?) When forum is out, i named myself abcboy because the letter I is pointless to be used here. and thats how my username come from.

#22 Before February 2015

Deetz

My brain is where my username comes from. Duh.

#23 Before February 2015

Alynee

My real name with one more E at end : )

#24 Before February 2015

Muffin

#25 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Muffin wrote:

I don't understand that game.