Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Muffy

Topic Spam?

As you can see, allerulez and philipg1 have made a few topics of their own in the General Discussion.
allerulez:
What's ur Energy and and how much smileys you got?
How Many Have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend/nothing of it?

Who Visit You ee?
who's the best artist, some u think?
the ice cream varieties taste best do you think?
Who are the best player?

philipg1:
Who Are The Best Crew?[Voting]
Who is the best crew admin!
Who Has the Best Art!

These two are in the Off Topics:
Whats Your Favourite Colors;)
Which Country Do you come from!!!

I guess you guys are curious about the people at the forums, but maybe you should just create just one topic with a variety of questions, instead of a topic for each.

I mean most of these belong in Q&A or Off Topic. And that every single topic has been suggested multiple times in the past. More spamming then contributing. And come all of a sudden these two people start making up weird questions. I mean seriously, are you trying to get more posts or something. Its annoying. I want to know what you think of this. So discuss.

And I didnt mean to flame anyone.

Im pretty sure they're friends, just because they have a crew of just the two of them, whats going on with them?

Last edited by Muffy (Aug 10 2012 4:56:31 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Topic Spam?

This is related to the forums (and also not related to EE), so it goes in Forum Discussion.

Also, NONE of those belong on QA. All of those either go in General Discussion or Off-topic. I don't think there's a huge conspiracy going on here, either.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I don't like those two's topics in general, we already have topics like those, and they don't do a good job of explaining it clearly.

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Just wait, one of these days I'm just going to lose all control and lock useless topics like I'm being paid to do it.

The Graveyard will double in size in a matter of minutes, because General Discussion is just hoarding all the useless topics.

In fact, we need a moderator JUST for General Discussion.

That's how obnoxious it is there.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Lol, we really do need a moderator for just General Discussion. Maybe you should hold trials for it. XD

random-pictures-316.jpg

#6 Before February 2015

Arceus64

I volunteer myself to do it, this whole summer has just been me on the forum.

#7 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

^ I would volnteer, too. I am on the forum about 13 hours a day. (sometimes 15 on weekends)
I usually go through 13 pages of general discussion and graphic suggestion.

Last edited by BenW (Aug 10 2012 6:32:36 pm)

random-pictures-316.jpg

#8 Before February 2015

Muffy

On the forums for 8 months I think, on here 12 hours aday. Know most of the stuff already. Been a mod and admin before. But it's not likely we will need another mod.

#9 Before February 2015

STD
Formerly BenWanted

It would be cool if we did.

random-pictures-316.jpg

#10 Before February 2015

Miasmic
Formerly Boh

...and now this thread starts to become a useless list of people posting how much time they spend on the forums...TakoMan02 was just making a point about the amount of useless/duplicate topics in general discussion, not offering anyone a mod position ya power hungry loons //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   I look forward to the day he 'loses all control'.

Last edited by Boh (Aug 11 2012 6:57:39 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Well, jeez, since we're volunteering ourselves for General Discussion moderator, I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.
(ahahaha see it's funny because I've been told I look like Katniss)
I'm not even going to list reasons why, because I'm pretty active all throughout the year.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#12 Before February 2015

Miasmic
Formerly Boh

Zoey2070 wrote:

Well, jeez, since we're volunteering ourselves for General Discussion moderator, I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.

May the mods be ever in your favor...

#13 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Boh wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

May the mods be ever in your favor...

[insert hunger games pun here]

#14 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

I've noticed them.   I really dislike them, and hopefully they forget about or grow bored of the forums.   They Talk Like This, And Don't Grammar Use Good Or Spelnilg Geewd At Awl!

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#15 Before February 2015

allerulez

I would see what they think at the topics but i need to delte 2 topics i'm sorry guys D:

#16 Before February 2015

philipg1

Sry Guys For The Topics But I Like it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Which Country Do you come from!!! Is Banned So 4 Topics Is Not Much //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I Have 3 Topics Now I Delete Who Are The Best Crew Admin

Last edited by philipg1 (Aug 16 2012 2:33:14 pm)

Muffy 1423710577250855

Board footer