Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

A new everybody edits logo and back round for top of page? ^^^

It's been here for as long as I remember and a billion smileys has come out every since, maybe we should make a new one? I think if we do make a new logo it should have all the smileys you start off with. For the back round I think it should have levels in the back round or with some ground breaking levels from not so long ago, like contest winners or very popular levels. This has probably been suggested about a millions times, but it's about time we got a new one.

#2 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Re: A new everybody edits logo and back round for top of page? ^^^

I personally am against edits to the forum banner and background. So many things have been taken out of everybody edits from times like 2010 and 11, I feel that taking away the sentimental current scheme would be very hurtful to those who it is one of their only reminders of the game they once played.

#3 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: A new everybody edits logo and back round for top of page? ^^^

Make it and see how it looks.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png