Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kaslai

Kaslai - Account Recovery

Well clearly I'm not going to log in with my actual credentials...

#2 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: Kaslai - Account Recovery

Kaslai wrote:

Well clearly I'm not going to log in with my actual credentials...

That's why there is a 'Forgotten Password' option.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 Before February 2015

Kaslai

It's not that I forgot my password, it's that the act of logging in to my old account would be giving you my password to the legitimate forums. And resetting my password is too much work.

#4 Before February 2015

nYantz.exe

Kaslai wrote:

It's not that I forgot my password, it's that the act of logging in to my old account would be giving you my password to the legitimate forums. And resetting my password is too much work.

You're too paranoid to those two. Hah

Get a coffee, Put shades, Live a life man.

#5 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Kaslai wrote:

Resetting an account sends an email to the specified account holder with a confirmation link and a new generated password.
All passwords are hashed and nothing is collected in plain-text.
It's fine to propagate a warning but it's misleading to state that you're right without proof of claim.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#6 Before February 2015

Echo!

Well, I have a different password for most sites.. So I don't really care. But I trust them two..

#7 Before February 2015

Kaslai

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Kaslai wrote:

Resetting an account sends an email to the specified account holder with a confirmation link and a new generated password.
All passwords are hashed and nothing is collected in plain-text.
It's fine to propagate a warning but it's misleading to state that you're right without proof of claim.

I'm aware that a reset wouldn't let you obtain my password, but that would require resetting my password which is too much work. Plus I already have a new account :>

#8 Before February 2015

Kaslai

Oh wow! A topic centered completely on me! I love you all so much!

#9 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Eh, I'm okay with giving atilla my password, it's not like this one works for my EE account

Kaslai 1423712655248777

Board footer