Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

nathskiix7811

ifnore feature

i think the forums need an igonre feature so we dont have to put up with seeing posts from people we dont like
why dont we have this already

#2 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: ifnore feature

nathskiix7811 wrote:

i think the forums need an igonre feature so we dont have to put up with seeing posts from people we dont like

You mean ignore. Ignore feature is a good idea, but the topics of ignored people will be hidden. It may be good if the people in ignore list cannot change you reputation.

This is a false statement.

#3 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Can we please. I love this idea so much <3

#4 Before February 2015

Echo!

But then people wouldn't see my awesome posts :[

#5 Before February 2015

nathskiix7811

Echo! wrote:

thats the point
that is literally why i made this topic
i am glad you realise this

i can think of at least three people in favour of ignoring you completely
and since you were unbanned by our ever-knowledgeable mods and their probably not going to reban you any time soon i guess all we can do is pray that the real forums come back up so we wont have to see you ever again

basically you got really really lucky and i hope the real justice system doesnt let you slide on your crimes as these forums apparently have

Last edited by nathskiix7811 (Feb 3 2014 7:11:35 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

nathskiix7811 wrote:
Echo! wrote:

thats the point

and since you were unbanned by our ever-knowledgeable mods and their probably not going to reban you any time soon i guess all we can do is pray that the real forums come back up so we wont have to see you ever again

basically you got really really lucky and i hope the real justice system doesnt let you slide on your crimes as these forums apparently have

It seems like everyone with a certain level of posts was unbanned when the forums came back. Most of what's left on the ban list are alts and proxies.
Maybe we could add a system so that if multiple people vote to hide a post, it gets hidden? Hiding based on the user would make conversations involving the user nonsensical.
Or ignoring could be hiding the user's post by default. If a conversation stops making sense, and you can see that a post has been hidden, you could click an expand button and see the post.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

nathskiix7811 wrote:
Echo! wrote:

thats the point

I'm all for this... and I was wondering why he was on here...

Discord: jawp#5123

#8 Before February 2015

Calicara

nathskiix7811 wrote:

One, I think you need to learn how to use proper grammar. Secondly, if you know a topic is by a certain user or you see that a certain user you don't like has posted in a topic, than why would you go in that topic to begin with?
Furthermore, you can have plenty of conversation within a topic, while still ignoring a user which you dislike.
Lastly, there is no need to be mean to Echo! I personally don't read most of his posts, but I don't think he's a bad guy. I mean, if you don't like Echo! then don't go searching out reasons to hate him even more, just ignore him. You can't block people in real life, you deal with it. So just be mature about it, and deal with it -_-

Last edited by Calicara (Feb 3 2014 10:54:47 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Echo!

nathskiix7811 wrote:
Echo! wrote:

thats the point

That's funny. You wouldn't even use it we had a system that did so. You love hating me, that's the only reason why you're here is so you can see my posts, you said so on your blog...
Secondly, the justice system can't touch me, since I have to, you know.. Break the law.... So "crimes" is the wrong word for that sentence.

Last edited by Echo! (Feb 4 2014 3:46:39 am)

#10 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I've done some preliminary searches into the feature but to no avail. If you find a punbb/fluxbb mod that allows this point me in the direction of it and I'll install it.

Else the option to leave the forum is still open.

Also @nath the forum does not punish for what you do away from it. Unless Echo breaks forum rules there is no reason fir him to be banned.

Whist I do not condone Echo's preferences I also don't condemn him because of them.

#11 Before February 2015

nathskiix7811

Echo! wrote:
nathskiix7811 wrote:
Echo! wrote:

x

x

That's funny. You wouldn't even use it we had a system that did so. You love hating me, that's the only reason why you're here is so you can see my posts, you said so on your blog...
Secondly, the justice system can't touch me, since I have to, you know.. Break the law.... So "crimes" is the wrong word for that sentence.

one, yes i would which is why i made the topic

two, i have no idea what you are talking about because i have no blog and even if you think i do you do not have any proof it is me because people are quite fond of lying

thirdly, i have no doubt you will eventually do that given your proclivities and i will cherish the day you do

Meredith wrote:

Also @nath the forum does not punish for what you do away from it. Unless Echo breaks forum rules there is no reason fir him to be banned.

Whist I do not condone Echo's preferences I also don't condemn him because of them.

right because you decided to unban a ton of people for a "fresh start" even though they broke the rules several times and had multiple chances

did you unban linus21 too? or any people who raided? i wouldnt be surprised even though thats a really dumb decision

do you not condemn people for murder too

also this is practically a hunting grounds for him
if someone was going around raping all young white blond-with-blue-eyes ladies and you happen to own a building that caters to young white blond-with-blue-eyes ladies for whatever reason, would you allow that rapist inside the building?

Last edited by nathskiix7811 (Feb 4 2014 6:59:13 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

nathskiix7811 wrote:

did you unban linus21 too? or any people who raided? i wouldnt be surprised even though thats a really dumb decision

At least 1 person who raided is unbanned.

Linus21 and most if not all of his alts are still banned.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

Calicara

nathskiix7811 wrote:

if someone was going around raping all young white blond-with-blue-eyes ladies and you happen to own a building that caters to young white blond-with-blue-eyes ladies for whatever reason, would you allow that rapist inside the building?

Ok I know this isn't funny, but you make me laugh. Your accusation is absurd. You are comparing a rapist to someone who raids a forums for a childrens game.
There is no point in lying, I've raided the forums before. I was banned at least once, maybe twice. I was an idiot back then, I am older and more mature now. I'm glad I am unbanned because I have met some genuinely nice people on EE, even if I might never meet them in real life. I wouldn't raid again, but I am glad the moderators gave me a second chance. However, raiding a childrens forum is childs play. Anyone with a brain can easily google an online proxy (I'm not promoting forum raiding), and raid the forums. To say that one who spams crude images on a forum for a childrens game is on par with a rapist is ridiculous. Rape can cause long term mental issues for the victim, especially if it's a woman and she is impregnated. I would be much more concerned about a rapist in my neighborhood over some anonymous child who has no life.

Last edited by Calicara (Feb 4 2014 7:56:43 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Echo!

nathskiix7811 wrote:

Do you mean a hunting ground for me? If so, are you kidding me? I wouldn't go online to try and find a partner, I hate online dating for a start. And you know, rape isn't even in question, so I don't know why I said the previous statement..   You're exaggerating the hell out of everything.
You're saying that if someone has an attraction it makes the desperate for sex and selfish? Fair enough. I only say that, because that's how you view me.

#15 Before February 2015

nathskiix7811

Echo! wrote:
nathskiix7811 wrote:

Do you mean a hunting ground for me? If so, are you kidding me? I wouldn't go online to try and find a partner, I hate online dating for a start. And you know, rape isn't even in question, so I don't know why I said the previous statement..   You're exaggerating the hell out of everything.
You're saying that if someone has an attraction it makes the desperate for sex and selfish? Fair enough. I only say that, because that's how you view me.

what im saying is that most of the people on the forums are exactly what your attracted to -- children, you see? and no, i don't know "rape isn't even in question" and am i really exaggerating the hell out of everything?

Calicara wrote:

Ok I know this isn't funny, but you make me laugh. Your accusation is absurd. You are comparing a rapist to someone who raids a forums for a childrens game.
There is no point in lying, I've raided the forums before. I was banned at least once, maybe twice. I was an idiot back then, I am older and more mature now. To say that one who spams crude images on a forum for a childrens game is on par with a rapist is ridiculous. Rape can cause long term mental issues for the victim, especially if it's a woman and she is impregnated. I would be much more concerned about a rapist in my neighborhood over some anonymous child who has no life.

i am not referring to raiding i am referring to echo being part of a forum that caters to children while being a paedophile who happens to be quite popular with children for whatever reason

wow weird sounds a bit like kevin clash and michael jackson
could it be that hes a child molester too

i mean he does admit that he is indeed attracted to children
several times
on a forum for a game
meant for children

good way to gain peoples trust you know and then theyre more easily persuaded because they look up to him and want to please him

Last edited by nathskiix7811 (Feb 5 2014 11:35:42 am)

#16 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

nathskiix7811 wrote:
Echo! wrote:
nathskiix7811 wrote:

what im saying is that most of the people on the forums are exactly what your attracted to -- children, you see? and no, i don't know "rape isn't even in question" and am i really exaggerating the hell out of everything?

Calicara wrote:

There is no point in lying, I've raided the forums before. I was banned at least once, maybe twice. I was an idiot back then, I am older and more mature now. To say that one who spams crude images on a forum for a childrens game is on par with a rapist is ridiculous. Rape can cause long term mental issues for the victim, especially if it's a woman and she is impregnated. I would be much more concerned about a rapist in my neighborhood over some anonymous child who has no life.

i am not referring to raiding i am referring to echo being part of a forum that caters to children while being a paedophile who happens to be quite popular with children for whatever reason

several times
on a forum for a game
meant for children

good way to gain peoples trust you know and then theyre more easily persuaded because they look up to him and want to please him

Do you have any examples of where Echo has made a predatory communication on this forum ?

Also I'm damn sure Echo sees a lot more children in real life then on these small forums.

With regards to your example, if I see I guy/gal I'm sexually attracted to does that mean that I automatically will go over to him and rape him ?

Do you see teachers teaching 17+ year olds having sex with them all the time ? No because people can be sexually or otherwise attracted to someone and not want to have sex with them.
Everyone has the capability to do bad things... I have the capacity to kill someone, does that mean I would ?

#17 Before February 2015

Echo!

nathskiix7811 wrote:

no, i don't know "rape isn't even in question"

original.0
Whatever you say darling. I'd hate to blow my own trumpet. But, most people say I'm nice, so that may be why people talk to me, people generally like friendly people, despite what's going on in side their head.
Here's a little lesson. Thoughts =/= acts...   And my gratification is nothing compared to a child happiness and wealth. Do you honestly think I want to take THAT away. No. I

-

As I stated if I really want to I have far too many chances to do something evil, for example I have my son living with me, and a Lewis who resides at my place and another young boy who comes round on a daily basis. I haven't laid a single finger on any of them in a way that could be deemed inappropriate. So answer one thing, why would I come on a forum when I have physical chances. Both of their parents have met me, and if I ever did anything wrong, they know where my house is. But, I don't want to hurt them.. I like to see them happy, having fun, smiling, and I enjoy their personalities and playing the games they play.

#18 Before February 2015

Calicara

several times
on a forum for a game
meant for children

I would just like say for starters, while the EE game in itself is full of children, I am more inclined to believe that most of these forumers are older. At least, most of the active ones I know are in High School and up. I myself would be considered an adult. Furthmore, I am aware of Echo's reputation, but your opinion alone doesn't make to ban a user. There are few users I hate, like theHFnetwork, but he won't get banned because he's not a bad guy I just don't like him. To wish for an ignore button specifically catered to your whim is really dumb. No one is forcing you to read or respond to many of Echo's post.
Besides like Echo said, he's a nice guy. We can all form our own opinions on someone, but that's your problem and not anyone elses. If there was something you thought he might have said that abused the ToS then use the report button.

Last edited by Calicara (Feb 5 2014 4:53:27 pm)

nathskiix78111423712927248505

Board footer