Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Creature

Overral account reset

I want to creat another account without have warnings again, im changing my mind, you can believe ill obey the rules now. I want this account deleted cause, i spammed too much many topics, peoples think im annoying, gravedigging. I want like im registering first time. I posted this for people see im changing to better.

This is a false statement.

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Re: Overral account reset

Warnings stay regardless of accounts since you are the same person.

#3 Before February 2015

Creature

Meredith wrote:

Warnings stay regardless of accounts since you are the same person.

Im like a changed person now

#4 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I changed too, but for the worse

#5 Before February 2015

Calicara

Creature wrote:

I want to creat another account without have warnings again, im changing my mind, you can believe ill obey the rules now. I want this account deleted cause, i spammed too much many topics, peoples think im annoying, gravedigging. I want like im registering first time. I posted this for people see im changing to better.

Even with a new account people will still know it's you though. If you've changed then show it, no need to make a fuss. When I first started playing EE I used to troll a lot, then I was against trolling, then I started trolling again. After a while I realized, who cares what other people think of me. It's just a game. And besides, when I first started playing EE I was an immature kid, so naturally I was annoying anyways. I just moved on. Accepted who I was, and accept who I am now. No Point in denying who I've been. Change isn't about getting rid of your bad experiences, it's about learning from them.

#6 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

You cannot reset your account. I've used this very account to make dozens of low-quality posts and hundreds of low-quality posts, but I just learn from my mistakes. As long as you really do change, you won't have such a bad reputation, and surely you'll get to the point where it's basically like you reset--like what happened to me. If you're still worried about your warnings, just be extra careful not to break the rules and you'll be fine. Well, unless you're me, who accidentally posted something off-topic without even knowing it. Or, maybe I haven't learned from my mistakes since I've made an alt account for this very reason.

Last edited by N1KF (Feb 13 2014 11:59:31 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Creature

Ok, i just want this account deleted to i can make a new one with a valid email. Im sure ill be most nice and less spammer.

Last edited by Creature (Feb 14 2014 9:19:10 am)

#8 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Creature wrote:

Ok, i just want this account deleted to i can make a new one with a valid email. Im sure ill be most nice and less spammer.

If you're being more nice and spamming less, I'm sure people will start to notice. You don't need to make a new account to do that, as people will still know you as the same person, the only way to have people notice you spam less is to spam less.
About the email:
2pwi3qt.png

#9 Before February 2015

Creature

N1KF wrote:
Creature wrote:

If you're being more nice and spamming less, I'm sure people will start to notice. You don't need to make a new account to do that, as people will still know you as the same person, the only way to have people notice you spam less is to spam less.
About the email:
2pwi3qt.png

I just want this account deleted, for having a better quality account, i know i can change using the same account, but i want a new one and this deleted.

#10 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Creature wrote:

I just want this account deleted, for having a better quality account, i know i can change using the same account, but i want a new one and this deleted.

Better quality account? You can easily change your avatar and signature, so what do you mean "better quality account?" You can also go ask for a username change in a topic somewhere, meaning that you can change pretty much everything about your account. What is it that you mean?

Last edited by N1KF (Feb 14 2014 11:01:30 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Creature

N1KF wrote:
Creature wrote:

Better quality account? You can easily change your avatar and signature, so what do you mean "better quality account?" You can also go ask for a username change in a topic somewhere, meaning that you can change pretty much everything about your account. What is it that you mean?

For peoples dont see my older posts, i want to change -.-

#12 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Creature wrote:

Maybe you should actually try reading Claricara's or my first post.

#13 Before February 2015

Creature

N1KF wrote:
Creature wrote:

Your first posts seem good

#14 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Creature wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Creature wrote:

Your first posts seem good

That's not my point. My first posts don't seem good, and I meant my first post in the topic. So basically, this post.

#15 Before February 2015

Creature

I want this account deleted for dont have to worry about this account, i want creat a new account, no use this one.

#16 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Creature wrote:

I want this account deleted for dont have to worry about this account, i want creat a new account, no use this one.

Worry about it? I don't see what there is to worry about. It's not like there's a nuclear bomb attached to your account that will blow up in an hour.

#17 Before February 2015

Creature

N1KF wrote:
Creature wrote:

Worry about it? I don't see what there is to worry about. It's not like there's a nuclear bomb attached to your account that will blow up in an hour.

With or without reason, i want this account deleted, wait the forum staffs decide about it.

#18 Before February 2015

Anch

It doesn't matter if it's deleted. Just make another account. Even so, making another account won't change who you are even if you are becoming nicer (like you are now) so you should just leave this account.

#19 Before February 2015

Creature

i need this account deleted to i can make one with a valid email.

#20 Before February 2015

Anch

Look at N1KF's picture

Here it is if you don't feel like looking for it

#21 Before February 2015

Creature

anch159 wrote:

Look at N1KF's picture

Here it is if you don't feel like looking for it

I told i want this account deleted, all my posts deleted atleast, stop trying stop me.

#22 Before February 2015

Noctis

Just forget about this account, or argue with Atilla to get banned

#23 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Once I consult with the other mods a decision will be made, though I do recommend the option of creating an alternate account and PMing me the username of it so it isn't banned.

#24 Before February 2015

Anch

You just said you wanted one with a valid email... But who would look at your posts anyway?

#25 Before February 2015

Creature

anch159 wrote:

You just said you wanted one with a valid email... But who would look at your posts anyway?

I want a more clear account, and just have a different username, if you could remove all my posts and reputation.

Creature1423713102248330

Board footer