Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Creature

Some peoples dont know what is forum games

Im bored of getting -repped cause i play forum games, forum games is for what?
I got -repped for that 2 stupid reasons:

Tachyonic wrote:

Gravedigging

Man, forum games can be revived, may they can be good. And -repping cause gravedigging is like mini-modding

some man wrote:

Dominateing the forum game is not nice

Sometimes you have nothing to do, so, you find a game in forum games to play. Its not bad play all forum games, you should stop it.
When i saw someone -repping me with that reason i just think he dont know to play games, there so many other stupids reason to -rep in forum games. I already discussed these -reps with atilla and she says will discuss with other mods, but if i be a mod, ill agree that is -rep spam.

This is a false statement.

#2 Before February 2015

Noctis

Re: Some peoples dont know what is forum games

Grave digging threads is allowed, but if you are gravedigging multiple threads, that is not tolerated. It's like bumping random players' rooms and missing any new rooms being released.
As for the forum dominating, that is basically spamming, as said on the Do not rules. If you have nothing to do, go do something else; discover new forums, do something else... This isn't the only thing you need to do in your life.

#3 Before February 2015

Creature

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Grave digging threads is allowed, but if you are gravedigging multiple threads, that is not tolerated. It's like bumping random players' rooms and missing any new rooms being released.

I mean the forum games, the old ones can be cool ones.

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

As for the forum dominating, that is basically spamming, as said on the Do not rules. If you have nothing to do, go do something else; discover new forums, do something else... This isn't the only thing you need to do in your life.

Forum games is supposed to be played, its not my blame that others play less than me.

#4 Before February 2015

Anch

If a thread is in the graveyard, it's there for a reason. Have a legit reason for gravedigging it (this rule doesn't apply that well to Forum Games though, but still)

#5 Before February 2015

Noctis

Creature wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Forum games is supposed to be played, its not my blame that others play less than me.

You can't graveyard forum games a lot either, that's not tolerated.

Forum games are meant to be played, but it's against the rules to play too much.

#6 Before February 2015

Creature

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:
Creature wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

You can't graveyard forum games a lot either, that's not tolerated.

Forum games are meant to be played, but it's against the rules to play too much.

But if i want play lot?

#7 Before February 2015

Noctis

It's considered spam/annoyance etc. What if someone decides to make their game but you spam all the others? The new game will go down the list and other people won't see it

#8 Before February 2015

Creature

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

It's considered spam/annoyance etc. What if someone decides to make their game but you spam all the others? The new game will go down the list and other people won't see it

I know, i dont gravedig many new games.
Otherwise, its annoying someone -rep you cause gravedigging or dominating forum games, its mini-modding.

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Bumping forum games is allowed, -rep well not be removed unless it meets BEE's rules, it's impossible to post in the graveyard, and playing hundreds of forum games is annoying but not spam as long as it follows the game's rules.

You all need to read the rules and need to stop making baseless claims about what is and isn't tolerated here. That's not for you to decide.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

It is mostly opinionated and over-use of the Forum Games sub-forum just happens to be a pet peeve of everyone's.
Also, doesn't this negate your idea of the "Overral account reset"?

Creature wrote:

I want this account deleted cause, i spammed too much many topics, peoples think im annoying, gravedigging.

You still continue to do those things, which is why you're being heavily criticized.

#11 Before February 2015

Creature

Tachyonic wrote:

It is mostly opinionated and over-use of the Forum Games sub-forum just happens to be a pet peeve of everyone's.

Creature wrote:

I want this account deleted cause, i spammed too much many topics, peoples think im annoying, gravedigging.

You still continue to do those things, which is why you're being heavily criticized.

My name remembers the old spammer, ill stop spamming if my name be changed.

#12 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Creature wrote:
Tachyonic wrote:
Creature wrote:

Then don't complain if you know what not to do and decide to ignore the message.

#13 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Creature wrote:
Tachyonic wrote:

Creature wrote:

Changing your name will not change your posts.
A restriction as to how many times a person can change their name is a common one.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#14 Before February 2015

Creature

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Creature wrote:
Tachyonic wrote:

Changing your name will not change your posts.
A restriction as to how many times a person can change their name is a common one.

I just wanted a better username, cause they hate me because my username.

#15 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Nobody hates you because of your name.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#16 Before February 2015

Creature

Different55 wrote:

Nobody hates you because of your name.

I know, i choose this name to be most cool, not educated, i want to change my name to be know as educated.

#17 Before February 2015

Arceus64

Just give it up Creature. You're changing what you've previously said everytime in an effort to always be right. Well, you're not. Getting a new name will not change your posts or your identity on this forum. In fact, this whole issue is actually undermining all of your efforts. You're making everything worse for yourself, and I highly doubt that anyone's opinion of you will change because of this.

Last edited by Arceus64 (Feb 19 2014 5:04:46 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Creature

Arceus64 wrote:

Just give it up Creature. You're changing what you've previously said everytime in an effort to always be right. Well, you're not. Getting a new name will not change your posts or your identity on this forum. In fact, this whole issue is actually undermining all of your efforts. You're making everything worse for yourself.

forget, ill not change my name, ill still the same.

#19 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Warn me if you must, but I just have to say what the hell is this topic

#20 Before February 2015

Creature

Pyromaniac wrote:

Its about -reppers, they have a reason, but its stupid reason, forum games is not supposed to see qualitys.

#21 Before February 2015

some woman

Pyromaniac wrote:

It's creature ranting that he knows how to play forum games...

he sure does[/sarcasm]

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Creature1423713123248309

Board footer