Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

trouble brewing

25syc2d.png

#2 Before February 2015

Creature

Re: trouble brewing

wxOwBgS.png
Its worse than what you think, these weird names look suspicious.

This is a false statement.

#3 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

lol, there's all these pseudo-real names, and then it's like they just give up, and name one spambot

#4 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

I'm sure that account will be an invaluable addition to our community.

:.|:;

#5 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

Spambot was me testing the anti spam system, the rest are failed spam accounts that could not post due to Atilla's handiwork with the anti spam system.

#6 Before February 2015

Creature

Meredith wrote:

Spambot was me testing the anti spam system, the rest are failed spam accounts that could not post due to Atilla's handiwork with the anti spam system.

Ok, good, but can you delete these accounts? Its so spammer.

This is a false statement.

#7 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Creature wrote:
Meredith wrote:

That's more of a problem for the original forums, it doesn't really matter so much here.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#8 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

XxAtillaxX wrote:
Creature wrote:
Meredith wrote:

That's more of a problem for the original forums, it doesn't really matter so much here.

Yeah the only way it could affect the forum if it over loaded the servers which is not going to happen.

#9 Before February 2015

Anch

How do anti-spammers work? Some random dude could just make an account and post a spam like an ad, but how would you prevent this?

#10 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

anch159 wrote:

How do anti-spammers work? Some random dude could just make an account and post a spam like an ad, but how would you prevent this?

Generally it's automated programs that try and spam. A human trying to spam will always be able to spam to an extent because the challenges a program cannot pass are easy for a human.

#11 Before February 2015

Anch

Meredith wrote:
anch159 wrote:

Generally it's automated programs that try and spam. A human trying to spam will always be able to spam to an extent because the challenges a program cannot pass are easy for a human.

Oh wow how dumb I am lol.

Fdoou 1423713322248110

Board footer