Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

oh no

if the forum got reverted to a old copy, is ipwner unbanned?

#2 Before February 2015

Bimps

Re: oh no

#3 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

lord we thank thee

#4 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

why was ipwner banned?

Discord: jawp#5123

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Actually he is unbanned. I'm not sure why it says he's unbanned. My guess is that the bans before the reset are still the bans that are cached, so while the ban is no longer in the database, it still lurks around like a ghost until either someone else is banned or the ban expires, or the ban cache is recreated from the database for some reason.

So, he's banned, but it's very fragile and could end at any moment.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

well that's a comforting thought

@jawapa: wishing brain cancer upon another, death threats, swearing, flaming, you get the idea

Last edited by Fdoou (Apr 3 2014 6:51:50 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

JaWapa wrote:

why was ipwner banned?

What Fdoou said, more or less. He flamed bimps and fdoou for several posts while asking mods not to warn him.

- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Different55 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

why was ipwner banned?

What Fdoou said, more or less. He flamed bimps and fdoou for several posts while asking mods not to warn him.

Ah, seems like a legit   reason. Sometimes I really wonder about him...

#9 Before February 2015

Calicara

Different55 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

why was ipwner banned?

You know, I'm not saying iPwners course of action was right, that is to flame fdoou, but honestly I think in his own insulting way he did have a point. I'd like to take this moment to say, politely, please fdoou if you don't have anything to contribute to please not post. It's really annoying sometimes.
-
Like remember this topic: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=30702, and you replied with

fdoou wrote:

hahaha you are bad at school

It's not cool or funny, it's mean and insulting. What ipwner did was wrong, but what you do is wrong too. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

#10 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Calicara wrote:
Different55 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

why was ipwner banned?

You know, I'm not saying iPwners course of action was right, that is to flame fdoou, but honestly I think in his own insulting way he did have a point. I'd like to take this moment to say, politely, please fdoou if you don't have anything to contribute to please not post. It's really annoying sometimes.
-
Like remember this topic: http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=30702, and you replied with

fdoou wrote:

hahaha you are bad at school

It's not cool or funny, it's mean and insulting. What ipwner did was wrong, but what you do is wrong too. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I was going to say something but I was worried it would cause problems...

#11 Before February 2015

Calicara

I think someone had to say it. But Ipwner went about it in the wrong way. Insulting someone who is insulting you is just fanning the flames. The best approach is be clear, and calm.

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Calicara wrote:
Different55 wrote:
JaWapa wrote:

why was ipwner banned?

You know, I'm not saying iPwners course of action was right, that is to flame fdoou, but honestly I think in his own insulting way he did have a point.

He had a point, but he didn't need to express it that way. It's happened before, he should have learned his lesson then. I'm in no way saying it's okay for Bimps and Fdoou to act the way they do, but they haven't done much in the way of warnings. There is the "Be Nice" pseudo-rule, but I don't think anyone's ever been warned for not being nice before.

Calicara wrote:

I think someone had to say it. But Ipwner went about it in the wrong way. Insulting someone who is insulting you is just fanning the flames. The best approach is be clear, and calm.

Agreed.

Last edited by Different55 (Apr 4 2014 9:53:49 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

Anch

Why does one have to be so rude? *cough* iPwner *cough*

Fdoou 1423713417248015

Board footer