Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

GameGus

Pure white block

I think I speak for many when I say that the white metal block isn't white enough, at least not on the minimap. It's grey when you look at it closer and compare it to other shades of white. A pure white block would be great, either a white basic block or something else, a snow block for example.

The white metal block, with the minimap color beneath:

Whitemetalblock.png
A possible future white basic block:

Whiteblock.png
I do know this have been suggested before, so you don't have to nag on me for that -.-

Last edited by GameGus (May 4 2011 2:08:26 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Pure white block

I agree. this would make artist, like me. very happy //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile *waits for bee and or ravatroll to post*

Last edited by Kaosslasher (May 3 2011 12:31:13 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

we might actually be able to have a pure color of every block.

#4 Before February 2015

Panic

Brawler700 wrote:

we might actually be able to have a pure color of every block.

First of all, I think you mean 'Pure block of every colour'.
Secondly, EVERY COLOUR? Things like this, this, this, and whatever this is? 16581375ish colours at least.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#5 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Just the white one is going to make meh happy!

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

This has been suggested many times before... but yeah, I agree.

However, Panic, there's no need to be difficult. You should certainly understand what Brawler700 meant. You should also know that those colors aren't pure; they are different shades and tints of the main colors. So there //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

Panic

shift wrote:

This has been suggested many times before... but yeah, I agree.

However, Panic, there's no need to be difficult. You should certainly understand what Brawler700 meant. You should also know that those colors aren't pure; they are different shades and tints of the main colors. So there //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I do understand, I just like playing around with how people word their sentences.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#8 Before February 2015

GameGus

I knew this had been taken up a lot before, but I thought it needed it's very own topic to make things happen.

Edit: Alright, there have already been many topics about this before, but I hope this one will be final.

Last edited by GameGus (May 4 2011 2:10:24 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It's had several of it's own topics. In graphics suggestions and game suggestions.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

That block actually looks good!

#11 Before February 2015

GameGus

Different55 wrote:

It's had several of it's own topics. In graphics suggestions and game suggestions.

Ok, missed that :d Let's bump this one until Chris does something, then >:3 And thanks, Cyclopsicle //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#12 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Yes we all want this, but its been suggested before :/

#13 Before February 2015

F1XM3

yeah snow sounds good

GameGus 1423717785243647

Board footer