Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Niufox

Teh Pirate Smiley!

EDIT: I see now that there already are a few pirates out there. Humm. D:
But! I can assure you that I hadn't seen any other pirate, before making this one. o:

*drumm roll plz*
Okay, I, as many others, finally made my contribution to the mass of fan-made smileys swarming around, trying to get RPGMaster2000's attention and get inserted into the game.

I made a pirate. .___.
But I think that it looks alright. x3

Here goes; GovZi.png

Constructive criticism is appreciated u.u
I... think that I based it on the standard ingame ":)" smile, but I had the working smiley right next to the pirate while working on it, looking at the form of the hat, shadowing, etc.
... As I preview, I see now that the white border looks odd. Oh well, I'm too lazy to adjust it to the pitch black forum standard color. = 3=;

Last edited by Niufox (May 18 2011 1:18:41 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Re: Teh Pirate Smiley!

I've seen a lotta people make pirate smileys but this one has to be one of the best.

aka towwl

#3 Before February 2015

Niufox

Bobithan wrote:

I've seen a lotta people make pirate smileys but this one has to be one of the best.

Haha, thanks! I just updated the original post, as I suddenly realized that there were other pirates too. x'D
But thankoo, it warms my heart. :3

#4 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Nice smiley. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

And it looks like he is wider that 16? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#5 Before February 2015

Niufox

Pandapo wrote:

Nice smiley. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

And it looks like he is wider that 16? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thanks ^^'
And nope, but the knot of his bandana extends two or three pixels outside of the smileys "boundaries" :3

#6 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

best pirate smiley around! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

would bigger eyes make it look better, because its hard to see them?

#7 Before February 2015

Niufox

cheezpuffs wrote:

best pirate smiley around! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

would bigger eyes make it look better, because its hard to see them?

Thank you. XD
But I dunno... Maybe? But his eyes are just as big as the other ones, or atleast as the builder and the standard smiley. :/
But would they be wider, longer, or both? D:

Niufox 1423718062243370

Board footer