Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Silverheart

Birthday smiley!

i made a birthday smiley that maybe you could get on your birthday or limited edition on EE's birthday.
Screenshot2011-05-08at65137AM.png

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: Birthday smiley!

Lolwut.

You would only use this once a year. After that it's pointless and stupid, like the Christmas and Valentines smile's.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

h0pe

TakoMan02 wrote:

Lolwut.

You would only use this once a year. After that it's pointless and stupid, like the Christmas and Valentines smile's.

true, but still its pretty awesome... it would be better if you could say a command and something happened... like those popper things:/

#4 Before February 2015

Silverheart

made an animation of something it could do

birthday.gif

#5 Before February 2015

jj4

nice smiley... that'd be pretty cool.:D

#6 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Here's an idea: There's an update on EE where you put in your month and day of birth.   On your birthday, the birthday smiley is added to your smiley list for that day (it doesn't show up on your profile).

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#7 Before February 2015

progirl

TakoMan02 wrote:

Lolwut.

i still see a lot of ppl use the Christmas smiley.
and some still use the valentines smiley.

also, i really like the smiley.

Last edited by progirl (Jun 15 2011 10:07:46 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Silverheart

32OrtonEdge32 wrote:

Here's an idea: There's an update on EE where you put in your month and day of birth.   On your birthday, the birthday smiley is added to your smiley list for that day (it doesn't show up on your profile).

right but if people know they'll get it they'll put their birthday as the next day.

#9 Before February 2015

RT

Maybe something similar to this, but instead of your birthday, it celebrates the anniversary when you first joined EE. After you get it once, you keep it forever (like the Wizard Smiley). I don't think it's a good idea to allow people to use their birth dates, because people could abuse it and just set it for the next day, or the current day. A year old smiley will show that this person has been on EE for over a year, and is proud to no longer call themselves a noob. The graphics are cool, but all you've done is add a hat and colours to the detective smiley.

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Lol dude, you just took an ohh smiley and used paint to put those things on it.. didn't you...

Nice idea though

#11 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Good idea i like it.

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#12 Before February 2015

Silverheart

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

Lol dude, you just took an ohh smiley and used paint to put those things on it.. didn't you...

Nice idea though

actually, photoshop. i don't use paint.

@RT: detective? you mean the sunglass guy? i took the ooh and added the hat and party thing.

#13 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Silverheart, I would +rep you for Photoshop>Paint, but you've disabled your rep.   Anyway, I like the idea of getting it a year after you joined EE, but I doubt that the server has the date that EVERYONE joined.   I still like my idea of people entering their birthday to get it.   If people spam it, then they'll be SOL for 99.7% of the year (I actually calculated 364/365...Why?).   But now that I think about it, people who actually HAVE their birthdays on the day people spam the smiley, then they'll be thought of as spammers.   I guess RT's idea wins.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#14 Before February 2015

coolio

How about: We do the part with EE's birthday. Then, after a year, the people who have accounts on EE get the 1st birthday smiley. After another year, they get the 2nd birthday smiley. Those who have the 1st birthday smiley can show they are veterans. And so on. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#15 Before February 2015

~Pure~

coolio wrote:

How about: We do the part with EE's birthday. Then, after a year, the people who have accounts on EE get the 1st birthday smiley. After another year, they get the 2nd birthday smiley. Those who have the 1st birthday smiley can show they are veterans. And so on. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nice idea, but i dont know if they registerd our join dates.

#16 Before February 2015

Silverheart

most games i've seen do, but maybe instead, everyone with an account on the day would get it.

Silverheart 1423718390243042

Board footer