Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Rapha

My smileys,Brick

This is my idea :
OgAAALuOjqkzCwjp8ZNnfqOmdewDlTl9TbxntAJ04LUxqxEXV-0Y03UFiAGmga_1F4UDtm0DsLofF1cCYfO-oFD21wQAm1T1UCISacw8uEjtjk66K2SNicA4JqTx.jpg

#2 Before February 2015

Muffin

Re: My smileys,Brick

Nice quality! 3 of the smileys look semi-copied, and some of them have been suggested before, but nice art! I don't think the extra god mode glows or the "Bloked" Blocks are nessesary, but otherwise great. Oh, and is that multi-colored names? Uh... just no. This is all displayed wonderfully.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

You copied the god glows from Cola1. >_>

#4 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I like the idea but:

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

You copied the god glows from Cola1. >_

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Muffin wrote:

Nice quality!

You forgot the sarcasm tag. These were saved as a jpg so they look actually kinda bad. Next time save your pictures as .png so they look much better and less blurry.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Rapha

I know I copied a few things but I wanted to give an incremented to show how the game would be in the game, I did not put him as the god modes as I did that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink most worth for the comments:)

#7 Before February 2015

progirl

awsome! the best part is the god glow. +Rep 4 u. 1biggrin1

#8 Before February 2015

Muffin

Different55 wrote:
Muffin wrote:

Nice quality!

You forgot the sarcasm tag. These were saved as a jpg so they look actually kinda bad. Next time save your pictures as .png so they look much better and less blurry.

I didn't mean the picture -.-

I meant the smileys and bricks don't look so failz like most do.

#9 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

I also love the god glows! Good job Rapha! 1bigsmile1

PaNFnqB.png

#10 Before February 2015

dasuper11

I LIKE! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

~Pure~

i like the extra keydoor, the Golden ninja and the blue crown, but most smileys doesnt look pretty nice. the god modes are cool but suggest before like been said before.

#12 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

Nice Smilies and Bricks...but what program did you use to make the bricks? I would like to know so I can make EE bricks too. (Also post the link)

Rapha 1423718675242757

Board footer