Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

connor1995

One Way Doors!

Ok, i know this has already been suggested but my (and many other peoples') idea is one way doors! I have created a simple concept;

OneWayDoors.png

They are yellow since they are a door, there is already green, red and blue and i know coin doors are yellow but these are clearly different from coin doors, It's all very simple, the arrow shows the way in which you will LEAVE the door, so let's use the first door as an example (the one with the arrow pointing left). If you walk into it from the left, you will hit into it like it's a wall, but if you walk into it from the right then you will go through it like air. (or a gravity dot).
This would be useful for many things including (but not limited to);
Winner zones,
Traps,
Minigames,
Rollercoasters,
and many many more.
NOTE:
So chris, PLEASE consider adding these to the game, and remember talking to me in-game, when i said i want to get into coding? that program you suggested is REALLY useful, thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: One Way Doors!

If you're posting in the graphics suggestions it doesn't really matter, because nobody's made those graphics before. What are you using for the blocks? And Chris rarely visits these forums. Welcome to the forums and be sure to read the rules!

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Suggested before.

fgRzols.png

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

But this is in graphics suggestions, so It doesn't matter if the idea has been suggested, that graphic has not.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

EEguy

Nice blocks.
I've made the graphics before, but I have no idea why I didn't post them. *browses image folder*
Here: RVtll.png

connor1995 1423718802242630

Board footer