Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

collectionshower

Revamped Smileys Suggestions

I decided to revamp some of the smileys we have now, so please tell me what you think about them!

Before
sprite20.png
spritea19.png
After

[note]: * character means you can hardly see the difference, unless you really come close or compare.
[note]: ** characters (yes, two in a row) means that it's still work in progress

Improvements:
From left to right.

Santa: Brightened the hat and made it more round (the original is 16x16, this one is 16x17, since I added a small line at the top to make it more round.

Terminator*: Brightened hair and brightened the "robot" side.

Commando* **: Changed the hat brightness a little, and removed the little green line on top.

Shades**: Glasses brightened.

Angel**: Added aura to the ring

Bully: Brightened the hat

Bird*: Removed the dark brown pixels from the beak.

Ninja*: Different Gradient color. (Yes, I can make the same ninja gradient as we have now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue )

Oh: Different mouth.

Worker*: More orange color. (Darkened a little)
Please:

Tell me what to improve
Tell me what smiley to revamp.

[Edit]: Added Before and After photo. Sorry for the reflection for the first one, I just can't let it go!

Last edited by collectionshower (Jul 18 2011 8:14:51 am)

#2 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Re: Revamped Smileys Suggestions

Can you add the original ones under them so we can compare more easily? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

These are really nice, except that the aurora on the angel is a little bit too rectangular IMO.

Last edited by xXExpress0Xx (Jul 17 2011 7:30:58 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

collectionshower

xXExpress0Xx wrote:

Can you add the original ones under them so we can compare more easily? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

These are really nice, except that the aurora on the angel is a little bit too rectangular IMO.

Done with before & after

About the angel, yes it does look rectangular when I looked at it just now. Why? I made the glow too bright and because of the width restriction, the glow doesn't end, it's just cut off. Hence the ring looks rectangular.

#4 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

I think the 1bird1 and the TRAvR.png smiley should be the same.     Nice smileys btw!

fgRzols.png

#5 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

I dont like your new Ohhhhh! But other than that, I like them!

#6 Before February 2015

collectionshower

I see that 2 people don't like the Ohh smiley... Would you like me to center the o mouth from the original ohh or just leave it the same as it is now?

#7 Before February 2015

hisss

rob1nfly wrote:

yeah he is more of a AHHHHHHHHH! smiley now

#8 Before February 2015

collectionshower

hisss wrote:
rob1nfly wrote:

yeah he is more of a AHHHHHHHHH! smiley now

You're all telling me with 3 posts what the Ohh smiley looks like, rather than saying WHAT can I improve.

#9 Before February 2015

LucasB

I didn't like the new Santa, the others are fine. By the way, I see the mouth of your "Ohh" smiley as a mustache //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

collectionshower

LucasB wrote:

I didn't like the new Santa, the others are fine. By the way, I see the mouth of your "Ohh" smiley as a mustache //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

What's bad about the Santa?
And please do tell me what can I improve with the Ohh smiley.

collectionshower 1423718907242525

Board footer