Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

user packs

this is partially a game suggestion and partially a graphic suggestion, so i have no idea where to put it. we should have a few of the main users on ee (jaa, cyph1e, mihb, edj, etc.) and have them send in graphic packs with a few blocks and a smiley. we call the pack the name of the user like if we have a drock pack its a pack made by drock. those packs could be avaiable in the shop. post your own user packs here if you like the idea.

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: user packs

This is suggested every time somebody makes a pack ("I made this thing and I want it put ingame"). If this isn't worthy of being closed, it may at least have to be moved to game suggestions, since none of the graphics it would involve would be your own.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

good point jad. it was mostly a system. like you send in 6 bricks and a smile and in the shop it says *insert user here* pack. remind me to think more on my posts.

#4 Before February 2015

jakery

Locked as duplicate suggestion.

RhazzleFrazzle1423719461241971

Board footer