Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Smileys that look like bricks.

This is just an idea. Wouldn't that be so awesome?

It's a moving, non-solid brick, that occasionally speaks to you or has a crown.

I don't think it can be abused. It could be used to pull pranks, obviously. That's just about all that you can do with it.

You would buy these in the shop, for a large price, and there would be no more than 5 different types. They appear in the smiley menu.

*Notice: I didn't put this in the smiley topic, because while they ARE smileys, this is just an idea.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#2 Before February 2015

Lollersnakes

Re: Smileys that look like bricks.

OK. Best idea ever. I would make a bunch of basic grey blocks, disguise myself as one of them, and then jump out at everyone who comes near. This is the best idea since portals.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Lollersnakes wrote:

OK. Best idea ever. I would make a bunch of basic grey blocks, disguise myself as one of them, and then jump out at everyone who comes near. This is the best idea since portals.

Thanks.

I have absolutely no idea where this idea came from, but it is a good one.

#4 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Best games of hide and seek ever.

This is practical //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Shy Guy (Sep 12 2011 7:27:35 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Cyral

yesh!1! awesome idea!

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#6 Before February 2015

Ratburntro44
Website

Awesome idea! If this is implemented, I will be so happy...

#7 Before February 2015

Jasonma

it would be a nice prank on noobs, but when they press shift while going around... lol! oops. i like it though.

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Another 'perk', your color on the minimap is the color of the brick.

Moving art, anyone?

#9 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Woa, nice idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#10 Before February 2015

Phenomenon

I like it, but I've seen it in someone's signature before, so it's isn't fully your idea =3 Not that I say that you stole it or something, cause I don't know about that =P

Though, there is a way to abuse this, which is (obviously) trolling. They can turn into a brick and troll around them, people won't notice who it is since he's camouflaged.

It would be pretty funny if some one tries to jump on you when you are a brick, but he/she would still see your name.

Nice idea, but maybe a bit to pointless <3

#11 Before February 2015

Oturan

They can turn into a brick and troll around them, people won't notice who it is since he's camouflaged.

But this trolling would be limited to a small area, so it wont do that much.

And is it only people who have the code that can hide ''behind'' these blocks? otherwise it's a great idea.

#12 Before February 2015

Sleepy

I dont understand one thing, how exactly this topic is in graphics suggestions? Isn't supposed to be in game suggestions?

#13 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Nice job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile It would be so good for "Are you a god" . I want this in...NOW! + Rep!

#14 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Sleepy wrote:

I dont understand one thing, how exactly this topic is in graphics suggestions? Isn't supposed to be in game suggestions?

Do smiley's have a function? I think not.

Graphic Suggestions are for decorations; things that serve no purpose other than to look pretty. Smiley's are here to make you look pretty, therefore a graphic.

#15 Before February 2015

Sleepy

Well the subtitle of "Graphics Suggestions" clearly says: "Post your own graphics for Everybody Edits here!"
And I don't see any here.
And in the "Game Suggestions" thread, it says: "Post your suggestions for Everybody Edits!"
I see this rather a suggestion, then something more related to graphics(not that it isn't).

#16 Before February 2015

Bobithan

But it should be secretive. If it's in the shop and it's public it's going to be a normal thing to see and you aren't scaring or confusing anybody. There should be a hidden button in the shop or something that leads to the place where you can buy the brick smileys.

aka towwl

#17 Before February 2015

Master1

nice idea i'd also like a smiley that you can use, but it looks like a block //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile then you can hide in the blocks and scare people also

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#18 Before February 2015

tokebot

chris liked that concept when i told him about it a month ago.

he enhanced it by coming up with the idea that commando smiley could have a secret ability to morph into adjacent blocks.

#19 Before February 2015

collectionshower

Bobithan wrote:

But it should be secretive. If it's in the shop and it's public it's going to be a normal thing to see and you aren't scaring or confusing anybody. There should be a hidden button in the shop or something that leads to the place where you can buy the brick smileys.

It should not be announced in the announcement box, but one of the sentences, or words, or even one of the letters should be clickable and a message will announce you have a new item in shop. Then you can buy it there.

As for the idea, I like it!

#20 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Sleepy wrote:

Well the subtitle of "Graphics Suggestions" clearly says: "Post your own graphics for Everybody Edits here!"
And I don't see any here.
And in the "Game Suggestions" thread, it says: "Post your suggestions for Everybody Edits!"
I see this rather a suggestion, then something more related to graphics(not that it isn't).

Whatever, if a mod thinks it's in the wrong section, go ahead and move it; but as far as I'm concerned, this is a suggestion concerning the graphics of this game and therefore belongs in graphic suggestions.

And I'm not providing pictures because you already know what bricks look like. They don't look any different in my suggestion.

Last edited by Tako (Sep 13 2011 4:40:54 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

I think you can be any brick you want, just like select the brick and then press the "H" key and you turn into the brick (H is for Hide).

#22 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Hm... thing about that, is, it would be really awkward to place. In the smiley menu? Yeah, right.

#23 Before February 2015

DryKirby

The only problem with the "smiley" block is that if you're a non-chatter and it talks, you can tell it's fake.

if a girl does not have yuri then she is lost

but that same girl can be lost in the yuri

#24 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I already mentioned that in the OP, and I don't think it's a problem because it's your decision to talk or not.

#25 Before February 2015

Bobithan

A good way to troll people in minigames too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
aTEwt.png

Last edited by Bobithan (Sep 13 2011 6:23:25 pm)

aka towwl

Tako1423719761241671

Board footer