Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Zombie Smiley

Zombie Smiley (x1)

Zombie-1.png

Zombie Smiley (x3)

Zombiex3.png

Zombie Smiley [Clean] (x3/33%)

zombie.png

Zombie Smiley [Clean] (x3)

ZombieCleanx3.png
Grrrr Braaains °?°

What do you like and what do you think needs improving?
Discuss!

Last edited by Tachyonic (Sep 25 2011 1:27:24 am)

#2 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Re: Zombie Smiley

Looks kinda weird since part of it is cut-off. I would not cut that part off if I were you, just have the blood over it.

#3 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

xXExpress0Xx wrote:

Looks kinda weird since part of it is cut-off. I would not cut that part off if I were you, just have the blood over it.

I think where the edge splits and has a hole in makes it more effective, to give a feel that the zombie has been previously ripped to shreds and is now walking the Earth with a hole in it's head.

#4 Before February 2015

kaylee123

xXExpress0Xx wrote:

I agree.

#5 Before February 2015

Bimps

?_? To violent for young people playing EE

Last edited by Bimps (Jul 29 2011 7:27:38 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Cyral

^^lol ya, we got some little kids on ee

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

#7 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

^^Mhm, but still good //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Jumpking55

if the border is going to be cut off, you should cut off part of the smiley itself too. Lol, a lot of blood, but still good. I dont think zombies will ever be put into the game, because the only thing that symbolizes a zombie is blood, which is too violent.

#9 Before February 2015

SAMVT

NO BLOOD, NOT VIOLENT
I like, with blood, but Chris would not accept, so no blood at least, because it's really cool worlds: Humans vs. Zombies, but not a zombie, not much fun, and the world becomes one: HUMANS vs. HUMANS... :/

#10 Before February 2015

SAMVT

Jumpking55 wrote:

if the border is going to be cut off, you should cut off part of the smiley itself too. Lol, a lot of blood, but still good. I dont think zombies will ever be put into the game, because the only thing that symbolizes a zombie is blood, which is too violent.

then let a zombie with no blood! only all green (with red eyes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D)

Last edited by SAMVT (Sep 17 2011 7:24:36 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Bump.

Also, you double-posted.

#12 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

SAMVT wrote:
Jumpking55 wrote:

then let a zombie with no blood! only all green (with red eyes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D)

Don't double post. This is your warning.

#13 Before February 2015

Tachyonic

Clean Smiley (x3) has been made.

Unfortunately MSPaint is crap and won't let me shrink it x3 to make it 16x16. If someone could, please turn the smiley into 16x16 and send it to me via PMs or Topic.

+Rep in return.

#14 Before February 2015

Cyral

Player Since 2011. I used to make bots and stuff.

Tachyonic 1423719821241611

Board footer