Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#301 Before February 2015

Brushfire

Re: Brushfire's Graphics

Pingohits wrote:

Awesome! I would like to see french toast, because it is sort of blocky...

...I'm kind of confused at the Volcanic pack. Is the lava supposed to be a hazard? If it is, why is a smiley in it?

I've added a french toast block (see below) and I agree that the lava should be a hazard, but still be a fluid when you wear potion of protection. I've fixed the preview.

anch159 wrote:

What's the "world feature" part?

It is a feature such as rain (and snow) that you can add to your levels, the feature adds a foreground that can change the appearance of the levels atmosphere.  
n1VySnr.png
A few more revamps:

Old vs New:

GmPhiSC.png   pGWD2Tp.png
Improved the quality and added orange flowers

ZKux0eq.png   kwIcxzW.png
Revamped the quality, added 2 new one way platforms, and redid the snow feature to look much better.

f2E4W4O.png   zoSZKkk.png
My pancake (now Breakfast) themed package now includes a greater variety of items: Waffle and French toast blocks, sausage and bacon one way platforms, and some breakfast themed decorations.

zTu6x3u.png   hFQ6ftO.png
Revamped the blocks and added a green one, and re made the treasure to look better. This package also now includes a new crown, that functions like the current gold one except only one person can wear it, and only wear it for a certain amount of time.

HT1hqZ6.png   R07Dbyp.gif
My nighttime city themed package has been redone to look finer: the blocks, decorations (some rotate), and backgrounds have been revamped. The three one ways to the right not only light up, but they are also rotatable!

And...

3y8oP5l.png
My second music package! The notes you hear when you use the interactive pack preview are by Sensei1. Be sure to try it out by clicking on the package on the 1st page or by going here! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#302 Before February 2015

Creature

I really liked the guitar pack, so complex, could you make piano and drum pack with most keys?

This is a false statement.

#303 Before February 2015

Anch

To be honest, I think most of the packs look worst. But still really good. I also liked some of your old bricks/bgs but then you didn't add them to the revamped version. WevBh.png

#304 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

You should add a wind world feature, were well, you see the wind. It would also be pretty awesome to make it blow you around. Tornadoes or whirlpools, hurricanes, and other wind storms would be awesome too. So would controlling the wind speed in different parts of the world. I suppose that would be more of a action block.

I guess what I am saying is a wind or air pack would be pretty nice.

#305 Before February 2015

Anch

Any new packs coming out soon?

#306 Before February 2015

Brushfire

Creature wrote:

I really liked the guitar pack, so complex, could you make piano and drum pack with most keys?

I don't think I'll extend the piano pack, but I will do a percussion package that includes items the current drum one does not have.

NovaEx wrote:

You should add a wind world feature, were well, you see the wind. It would also be pretty awesome to make it blow you around. Tornadoes or whirlpools, hurricanes, and other wind storms would be awesome too. So would controlling the wind speed in different parts of the world. I suppose that would be more of a action block.

I guess what I am saying is a wind or air pack would be pretty nice.

I'll try to do that.

anch159 wrote:

Any new packs coming out soon?

Very soon.

n1VySnr.png

4 new revamps!

Old:
V0YVLvl.png

New:
Be9Uy3v.png

Tweaked the voodoo smiley and potion to look better, as well as removed decorations that I didn't like conceptually (though I might add them in another theme later). Also, when victimized by the voodoo curse the icon above does not flash (see preview) to reduce the confusion it would create otherwise.

Old:
OAtxNFS.png

New:
8QNobYq.png

3 new spring themed smilies, Bee, Frog (suggested by ShinyPorygon5) and Gardener! Also revamped the grass and dirt texture as well as the decorations.

Old:
uozeGNF.gif

New:
LQHMhIx.png

Revamped the diver and added a sea creature! Also revamped and added some decorations. The water feature is now a world feature that you can add to areas of your level that you want flooded.

Old:
5JYKXWo.gif

New:
T9TUKwK.gif

Improved the quality of the bricks (and replaced the kitchen themed ones with bricks and lawn), tweaked some of the decorations and added a chain link fence, and edited the backgrounds to look finer.

Before I update the OP, I'd like to know what you think.

I'll also upload a new package soon! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

EDIT: New avatar and a

Sneak Peak

of tomorrow's update

Last edited by Brushfire (Apr 3 2014 5:41:09 pm)

#307 Before February 2015

Anch

Voodou
Spring
Deep Sea
Suburban

Last edited by anch159 (Mar 28 2014 5:29:34 pm)

#308 Before February 2015

Brushfire

n1VySnr.png

PeSEv2E.png3cHg12d.png
My large house themed package, suggested by Pingohits, includes two domestic pet smilies, many domestic themed blocks (including unique rotateble corner 1 way platforms and stairs), several domestic decorations, and three backgrounds! Also, as a (kind of) easter egg, when you jump on the TV block it changes channels.

2Ks2b5i.gif
I've also added my chilling nightmare package! This spooky package contains a ghoule-like monster, 7 nightmare blocks and one ways, and saw blade hazards! The saw blades can expand, compress, and/or move back and forth depending on which one you place.

I hope you like them! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

NOTE: if you are sensing déjà vu, that is because this has happened before but this topic was reset to an earlier time before this update. So enjoy this update (again)

Last edited by Brushfire (Apr 3 2014 6:20:36 pm)

#309 Before February 2015

Anch

Nice. I also see your graphics have been put into ee2 which I think is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! Now I can try your graphics and wear them!!!!

#310 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

whats ee2?   Anyway, They do look awesome, but I notice some of the revamps have a lot less blocks. A big example is the voodoo pack. Why?
And I got another idea. Maybe an action block that comes out right when you get next to it; kinda like a Thwomp in the old Mario games just, with really any type of thing.

#311 Before February 2015

Anch

NovaEx wrote:

whats ee2?   Anyway, They do look awesome, but I notice some of the revamps have a lot less blocks. A big example is the voodoo pack. Why?
And I got another idea. Maybe an action block that comes out right when you get next to it; kinda like a Thwomp in the old Mario games just, with really any type of thing.

That's a nice idea. Or like in Yoshi's Island, those little rocket things that make baby mario fly away.

#312 Before February 2015

Brushfire

NovaEx wrote:

I have removed items I felt were unnecessary, but I am going to add more items to my voodoo package before re-uploading it and I'll also add more items to some other revamps I've done.

I could do an action block that is toggled when you come within a certain distance from it, thanks for the idea.

n1VySnr.png

bEFo0Ly.png
A medium sized, colorful, paint spattered block pack; good for making art.

More coming soon!

Last edited by Brushfire (Apr 21 2014 7:00:33 am)

#313 Before February 2015

Pingohits
Banned

Now, instead of creating new packs, why not add onto old ee packs? First, why not add a few more colors to the basic block collection? Orange should definitely be added, since I know most of you were annoyed of the pack not having it, and resorting to the repulsive green-yellow block. There should also be white, brown, and maybe a new rainbow block to finish it off.

791mAP8.png

#314 Before February 2015

Brushfire

Pingohits wrote:

Now, instead of creating new packs, why not add onto old ee packs? First, why not add a few more colors to the basic block collection? Orange should definitely be added, since I know most of you were annoyed of the pack not having it, and resorting to the repulsive green-yellow block. There should also be white, brown, and maybe a new rainbow block to finish it off.

I've tried this before, but it didn't look as good as this attempt.

ETRYekW.png

Something like that?

#315 Before February 2015

Anch

That looks nice! But the red and orange beta look pretty similar.

#316 Before February 2015

Brushfire

anch159 wrote:

That looks nice! But the red and orange beta look pretty similar.

Tweaked the orange a little... and now mineral!

2aOWn7C.png

I'll probably make a section that is for extension packages in the OP

Last edited by Brushfire (Apr 22 2014 4:49:40 pm)

#317 Before February 2015

Anch

Lol I can't tell the different //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I also like how the mineral has all different textures.

#318 Before February 2015

NovaEx
Website

It would be cool to add water currents...
And I got to say, the basic block rainbow one kinda looks uneven; as in the red part is much bigger than any other color. Or does it just look that way?
Some sort of switch or something to turn on a light bulb would be pretty cool... That would illuminate a world feature "darkness" in which you have a limited area you can see, and light switches would activate a light bulb and that light bulb would light up the room... but the light should stop at blocks; it would be illogical for the light to reach through blocks.. so kind of a dispersing of light as you get farther away from it and shaded behind blocks, but as you get farther from the block, the shadow shrinks. I think you have an idea what i'm talking about. Although it would be complex... Easier to do a picture than to program it.

#319 Before February 2015

Anch

Red looks bigger because orange looks similar, and they are right next to each other.
Blah blah blah... reads what you typed..... blah blah blah
A light bulb is in the attic pack.... blah blah blah...
But it isn't lighting up blocks.... blah blah blah....
Yeah.

#320 Before February 2015

Brushfire

@ NovaEX, I'll try out that Light/ Dark feature idea
The Ancient Ruin package is back after a mysterious disappearance that I discovered not too long ago.  

MTpwGOA.gif

Also, I've extended some other packages that are currently in game, I've replaced the rainbow color with tan because rainbow doesn't quite work as well as the other colors.

Here are all of them so far:

WhfoeaX.png
XCLPAIb.png
4K6Wqeb.png
R5lx9Vh.png
bo72Kjl.png
gEC5RER.png
oWjT1HU.png
WRuQQQC.png
7ZrgMlf.png

I'm probably not going to place these with my other graphics because they are Chris' and Rpgmaster2000's graphics more so than my own creations.

And on the note of extensions, I've added 4 blocks and 3 dust decorations to my Attic package.

aAHxC0G.gif

Last edited by Brushfire (Apr 24 2014 2:57:29 pm)

#321 Before February 2015

Anch

Cool! I would like to suggest the Ballistic pack. Remember in your world when I explained?

#322 Before February 2015

Creature

I don't think this idea could be good, but i suggest minerals, like bronze, gold, silver, diamond, emerald, ruby...

This is a false statement.

#323 Before February 2015

Anch

It's not that bad actually, I just didn't explain it. And I don't know what ballistic means, he made the name up.

#324 Before February 2015

Brushfire

n1VySnr.png

ri1Uy8x.png
I've re-imagined the "cowboy" theme into my own wild west package, which includes 5 blocks, a rope action (that works like a ladder/vine) as well as a few decorations and a background to match the theme.

CbwxcB3.png
This metallic steampunk package includes a steampunk robot, several lusty metal blocks and one ways, a gauge decoration, and four backgrounds that correspond to the blocks.

K83DeO5.png
Colorful bead decorations, a lively jester, and a guest in a Mardi Gras mask add up to create this holiday package, despite being out of season.

I hope you enjoy this update, feel free to discuss. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#325 Before February 2015

MrCurry

I like the steampunk pack, i should use this for my Steampunk-World

Also the others are pritty good.

Gosha1448297976560894

Board footer