Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

Level Access Control Lists

Here's some ideas I been thinking about that EE needs...

1: Access List. This will allow level owners to set certain users on EE (example: crew members) to automatically get code-access in the level, without even entering the code. Simply by joining. I would love to have this for my own levels. Giving level owners the options to also control what each user is allowed to do. What blocks they're allowed to place (example: all for level co-owners). Or simply control if they're only allowed to use god mode and not edit at all. (Good for levels that you get code from after beating). Another idea for this would also be able to prevent certain users from joining (example: people you don't like, or who are a big nuisance).

2: Update Warning. When an update is about to be rolled out for the game, notify all users. For example, "The game will be updated in 5 minutes, make sure you save your level so you don't lose any unsaved work."... This would be a great idea! I would love to have this, and I'm sure others would too!

One more thing, You should give level owners the ability to set level co-owners. For example: If you run your own crew, and you only allow good friends in (perhaps real life friends), and you want to give them more control such as kicking other users, or placing portals and coin doors. (Of course make it so they cannot kick the level owner)... You could add the option so co-owners can kick a user but so many times (example: 2 kicks per-5 minutes).

I do hope you take these ideas into consideration!

Last edited by linkz0rs (Dec 4 2011 4:04:49 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

shugochara1999

Re: Level Access Control Lists

I like the second idea

#3 Before February 2015

raider118

great idea #1, u can feel safe that no-one will troll ur level but ppl will get a reward when they win!

#4 Before February 2015

EEguy

Nice ideas, but co-owners have already been suggested.

#5 Before February 2015

mar1o

cool i like both idea's i like #1 more so you dont have to worry about trolls and they can just fly if they want and wont have to worry about trolls

linkz0rs 1423737079224353

Board footer