Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

Minor lobby change.

I would honestly appreciate it if we could have the creator's EE username under thier level. This would help levels that somebody else took the name of to trick people to get plays. Thank you if you accept, but if you decline Chris, I   hope you add this in-game too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
This is only one out of many of my suggestions, and there will be MANY more to come.

#2 Before February 2015

Roack

Re: Minor lobby change.

This is agreat idea,it could be like when you put your mouse over to pop (over the name like this) up the creators name and a minimap of the level.
P.S.:click the word ''this''.Click it 1EXTRA GRIN1!!!

Last edited by Roack (Dec 20 2011 10:40:55 am)

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

yes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile That "this" Is a perfect example.

#4 Before February 2015

Gamerbro64

This is a great idea and I have wanted this to happen for a long time I even made a post about it here. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=18513

tailschao 1423737316224116

Board footer