Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Profile suggestions.

Profiles show; What you last bought.

Your most used smiley.

Your least used smiley.

Your most used brick/package.

How many coins you have collected, gold\blue.

How many times you have wore the crown.

Your latest made level.

How many levels you have entered.

How much items you have bought.
Oh a quick in-game idea;
You could rate peoples world and then show it on the profile but you can chosse if you have this.

#2 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Re: Profile suggestions.

Bump, Does anyone like my   ideas.....feedback wanted.

#3 Before February 2015

gogosboy

Don't double pst dude...................................................
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:rolleyes::mad::lol::P:/;):o:D:(:|:)

#4 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

I like that Idea, kind of like an ee bar on the profile. @gogosboy he didn't double post, he bumped. you are allowed to double post if you bump. Don't use all the smileys like this dude: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool:rolleyes::lol::P:/;):o:D:(:|:) that's called spam.

#5 Before February 2015

frogsticks

yea i like them but one thing i seriously want is to be able to view beta worlds if you are beta on the profiles. At the moment if you enter .beta in where you should in game in the profiles it comes up with the beta game. This should take you to a beta version where you login as beta to view the other persons beta worlds. It would also be nice to have a counter. Total smiles (amount of smilies). Total blocks (amount of blocks). It would be nice to view how mant coin doors portals and spawns they have on their profiles too... sorry i should really make my own post for this but i can't be bothered to delete it now cos i spent a min writing it XD. Sorry for that. Thats my opinion. I love the idea about rating other peoples work, its fabulous.

Frogsticks.

Last edited by plobnob (Dec 19 2011 11:11:08 am)

#6 Before February 2015

EDJ

gogosboy
Don't minimod please, report the post instead

#7 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

EDJ do you like the ideas //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ?

#8 Before February 2015

Koto

alot of those things are kindof not needed, at all.   But I would love for the levels to show how many plays, again, and to show your beta worlds.   The item last bought is a good idea, though.

#9 Before February 2015

tailschao

agreed. Crown numbers can be easily spamable.

#10 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

I knew the crown idea was gonna be bad.....anyways the ideas arent needed there just ideas

#11 Before February 2015

tailschao

haha //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Well, dont worry. I am not blaming you. we all make mistakes.

#12 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

BUMP, i need to think of more ideas...

#13 Before February 2015

Ryley

Thanks for giving the suggestions which are very helpful but i do not use any similes and the other suggestions are very good.

#14 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Thank you.

xGBx-PwNzZ 1423737409224023

Board footer