Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gregoryheffly

red coins

They should make red coins. what do you think they should do?:/

#2 Before February 2015

superk

Re: red coins

This has been suggested so many times. You're new, though, so don't worry.

#3 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Suggesting the thing that had been suggested is okay. Just let them tell us what they want.

I dont know what should be the feature of red coin cause blue coin has no feature yet.

#4 Before February 2015

poke edits

blue coins has a feature, it raises the chances of getting a magic coin

#5 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

I've always believed that if EE were to do Red Coins, it needs to be like the Red Coins of Super Mario 64, and have only eight.

If possible, perhaps there can be a special coin door packaged with the Red Coins in the shop that can only be opened by getting all eight Coins. This would be interesting for mazes (although it can be done with Gold Coins), or perhaps it can be used to represent a special object in a video game remake (lets say you're remaking a game with eight levels, and each level has two kinds of collectable and coins. One could use the blue coins as the standard coins, and the other coins as each of the special objects.).

The main problem I see with that idea would be how many Red Coin gates a player would be allowed. Only having one or two limits the usefulness of the Red Coin/Red Coin gate pack, but a person can't have too many, otherwiise they'd fill up the level with something that should only be used for a special occasion, and they can easily use standard Coin gates for that purpose.

gregoryheffly 1423737485223947

Board footer