Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Quickchat/Autosay Interface and Use

Now, hopefully we can get a more usable quick-chat with the ability to make sentences, use numbers, and such.

I'm really looking forward for a better interface and use for it. Where the ability to send messages without the need to purchase an item. I know that this may not follow suit and be added to the game, but I'm going to hope that it is.

You might know about cellphones, or tablets, whatever that can predict which words you're going to type and add them to the sentence. This is what I'm trying to replicate, an interface where you can insert pre-selected words, and make your own phrases.

Th preselected words stop users from the full speaking ability, but allows them to converse more freely, and less limited meanings.

This is an image of what I'm trying to help you imagine:

talkexample-android.png
From this picture you can see that there is highlighted options, these are the things you can either type out or click on to automatically add it to your sentence.

When you try to type other words that aren't in the list, it will stop you from typing, or not broadcast that certain word when you send the message. I know that this might take Chris a bit more time, but it's quite worth the time and effort.

You see the standard, default phrase icons to the side of it, for easy access.

To the far left of the bar, you see AC-ON, AC stands for Auto-correct, and is kind of useless in a way.

Sorry for the modmode XD. I was in a rush to get this finished and presented and didn't feel like re-finding the room and entering.

Last edited by ?tilla (Dec 29 2011 6:52:04 pm)

signature.png
*u stinky*

#2 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Re: Quickchat/Autosay Interface and Use

Nice idea +rep.

XxAtillaxX1423737632223800

Board footer