Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

Level of the Hour

On EE's main menu screen, I think it would be cool if there was a tab that lists a random level every hour (the level previously listed wouldn't be listed in the tab until it was selected again). The tab would show the level's name,   creator, a minimap thumbnail, and it would only list levels that have less than five people in it. If the level was closed before the hour was over, then it would automatically be replaced with a new one (the new level would still be replaced come the end of the hour), but it wouldn't be replaced if it's population went over five after getting listed.
This would give a few unknown levels a chance to get noticed, and maybe stay on top for a little while if it's a good level. The minimap thumbnail would save you time from entering a terrible level. Plus, maybe their could be several "Level of the Hours:"

Five (or lower) people in it.
Level with many plays (it would choose randomly from the ten levels that have the most plays)
Chatty level (chooses randomly from the five levels with the most people who have chat)
Boss Level (chooses a random level that has the word "boss" in the title)
Minigame level (chooses a random level that has the word "minigame" in the title)
Long Laster (chooses randomly from the ten levels that have been on the longest since the last time they closed)

Last edited by SquidMan338 (Feb 13 2012 6:14:08 am)

#2 Before February 2015

BigSpender$$$$$$$$

Re: Level of the Hour

Awesome sugestion I am reping you good. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

Well It is A nice level I think Ill good rep you too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Hour 1: STAIRS STAIRS STIARS
Hour 2: BOSS 2 CODE
Hour 3: Stairs to code
Hour 4: Code 1234
Hour 5:           
Hour 6: cool art lvl
Hour 7: lol
Hour 8: Win-A-Wizard
Hour 9: Box minis
Hour 10: energy generater
You sure this is a good idea...

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Feb 23 2012 12:18:01 am)

#5 Before February 2015

SquidMan338

You don't have to go to the level in the tab, and the minimap would prevent you from going to bad levels. This would just give some unknown levels a chance to get noticed. Sometimes it might even show some levels with some amazing art.

SquidMan338 1423738254223178

Board footer